Predict the score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what's the deal if Huddersfield beat Fulham?

We have to beat Preston,. but we manage that and then go on to beat Cardiff and it doesn't matter what Huddersfield do against Wolves or in their 2 games that follow?

Yeah that's true, but we haven't exactly been calm and collected under pressure, and the pressure would be on if they win.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's true, but we haven't exactly been calm and collected under pressure, and the pressure would be on if they win.

I don't fancy Rafa's job of picking a side to win on Monday. Hopefully it will be more like the one he put out against Leeds. Get Mbemba back in there and play in their half. I know Rafa likes his players in defensive formation but the way Lascelles is playing that's too risky. 

It's TRon if you're wondering. I'm registered on here but I forgot me effing password. :lol:

Ha ha...Gimp and Bluf are still carrying the alternative flag on there I see. :D

*Think as a team we're often sitting a little too deep and with the 4231 support isn't arriving. You can do it if Gayle is firing but with the other strikers it's much harder.

Edited by Park Life

Its all turned to shit since the closing of the January window & the QPR game. Rafa's body language changed in the QPR game he was much more animated you can see over the last few games as well. He wahts to say something but he's holding his tongue. I'd imagine he'd say " if only they'd let me strengthen in January"

Was interested in the numbers for this...

I know that is what a lot of people think, but I didn't go along with it before. But the way we have hit the rocks in the last few games will give him the perfect excuse to mess Rafa around. Most of the players who are faltering in form were already here before Rafa was appointed mind. Just hope Ashley can see that, but I wouldn't count on it.

Fuck off, man. :lol:

Troops knows what's up.

Finger on the pulse man, all joking aside if you get a chance to watch the QPR match you'll know what i mean. Somethings not right behind the scenes what ever did or didnt happen in January seems to have affected him. I sense inside he's waiting to explode if he's asked the right or wrong question at one of these presser's. Edited by trooper

BWs to brush Preston aside with ease like we did in the cup fixture and Fulham to do a job a on Huddersfield like they did against us.

We have to play the XI from the Leeds game, and if I recall correctly Mitro scored a brace against these lot in the cup. Going for a 2-0 win.

does playing on monday help or hinder us? 

hopefully huddersfield lose, giving us the confidence to sweep preston aside. 

if huddersfield win, this could be a nervous watch. 

does playing on monday help or hinder us? 

hopefully huddersfield lose, giving us the confidence to sweep preston aside. 

if huddersfield win, this could be a nervous watch. 

Can be spun either way. I don't think it's the players that need their nerves handled, it's the fucking crowd moaning on after 30 minutes. Wish we were away for this to be honest.

our last away performance wasn't the most convincing. knowing how the stakes are, hopefully the crowd can be a force for good and create the kind of wall of support we saw against spurs last season. 

If Huddersfield falter I think the crowd will be well up for it, but we're a nervy bunch when the pressure is on and if they win and we go in goalless at half time against Preston, it'll be tough going. Switching to euphoria if we score though :D Doubt Preston could come back if we score first.

The crowd were good against Leeds but I think a day of drinking beforehand helped there...

Actually we haven't won away from home since Huddersfield - so four games. Draws at Reading and Birmingham, defeats at Sheff Weds and Ipswich. If anything, our last three home games have been some of the better performances at SJP this season.

Hopefully Hudds lose so that the inevitable ref jips NUFC out of 3 points part 5 doesn't effect it. How that fuck is that allowed btw? If I got the chance to ref their game they'd end with 8 men on the pitch and will have conceded 4 pens.