2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Give it a few days and they'll be running stories about how we're all picking on her.

You mean like this from the debate? 

That's pathetic. That Plhyghchd Cyehmrya lass did most of the shouting & interrupting with Rudd in second. ''Jeremy...Jeremy!''

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Either May is having a meltdown or they are prepping Amber Rudd to take over from her if they win the election

Amber Rudd may not even win her seat...

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

nintchdbpict000328123326-e1496239238659.

Someone photoshop in a bacon sandwich, quick. I understand this to be the kind of thing that swings elections.

Is she eating a cheese string? But doing it wrong?

Ipsos MORI:

Conservatives: 45% (down 4)

Labour: 40% (up 6)

Lib Dems: 7% (no change)

Women and middle-aged voters are punishing Theresa Mayfollowing controversies over the “dementia tax” and school meals, an exclusive poll reveals today.

The Ipsos MORI research for the Evening Standard reveals significant shifts to Labour among women and the 35-54 age group — the “pinched generation” juggling caring for ageing parents and their own children ...

Before the Tory manifesto raised care costs and scrapped free meals for infants, women were dividing 49-35 for the Conservatives over Labour. Now that gap has closed to 45-44. Among people aged 35-54 there has been an even more dramatic switch.

Before the social care row they split 52-34 for the Conservatives. Now they divide 36 for the Conservatives and 46 for Labour. In other words, they have switched sides.

Among older voters, aged 55+, satisfaction with May has dropped from 70 to 57, though she is still positive on balance.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ipsos MORI:

Conservatives: 45% (down 4)

Labour: 40% (up 6)

Lib Dems: 7% (no change)

Women and middle-aged voters are punishing Theresa Mayfollowing controversies over the “dementia tax” and school meals, an exclusive poll reveals today.

The Ipsos MORI research for the Evening Standard reveals significant shifts to Labour among women and the 35-54 age group — the “pinched generation” juggling caring for ageing parents and their own children ...

Before the Tory manifesto raised care costs and scrapped free meals for infants, women were dividing 49-35 for the Conservatives over Labour. Now that gap has closed to 45-44. Among people aged 35-54 there has been an even more dramatic switch.

Before the social care row they split 52-34 for the Conservatives. Now they divide 36 for the Conservatives and 46 for Labour. In other words, they have switched sides.

Among older voters, aged 55+, satisfaction with May has dropped from 70 to 57, though she is still positive on balance.

I hope you are going on holiday for a week as I feel you may go into meltdown when the MSM start their week long attack on Sunday :lol:

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I hope you are going on holiday for a week as I feel you may go into meltdown when the MSM start their week long attack on Sunday :lol:

:lol:

What more have they got though? Silly question, I'll bet they have something. 

22 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Start? :D

27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

What more have they got though? Silly question, I'll bet they have something. 

It will be an all out attack on the money tree / economics and the Corbyn in Sturgeons pocket stuff.

IMG_5615.PNG

If they manage that while Labour have expressly stated that a coalition won't happen, and without having costed their own (Tory) manifesto, then I think we just have to accept that the right wing press own the minds, literally, of about half the population.

Edited by Rayvin

Just now, Rayvin said:

If they manage that while Labour have expressly stated that a coalition won't happen, and without having costed their own manifesto, then I think we just have to accept that the right wing press own the minds, literally, of about half the population.

Well sturgeon hasn't helped him today with all her talk of progressive alliance etc

We'll see how it goes I guess. Tbf, the Tories are still up in the polls in big enough numbers that this may all turn out to be rather irrelevant :lol:

Oddly it seems to be the collapse of the fringe parties that have contributed to this, rather than Labour.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Nothing compared to what will come out next week.

You putting some more selfies on Facebook like?