Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And just like that The Fish has doubled his listening figures.

I suppose the technician bloke sort of counts as a listener.

Way too late for this.

Hope you catch your dick in your zip and give yourself a unsanitary circumcision. 

According to our TV guide downunder BEIN are showing three games simultaneously, Nottingham Forest vs Ipswich, Brentford vs Blackburn and Aston Villa vs Brighton.

?

Hopefully they'll at least keep us updated and show us highlights as they happen.

According to our TV guide downunder BEIN are showing three games simultaneously, Nottingham Forest vs Ipswich, Brentford vs Blackburn and Aston Villa vs Brighton.

Bollocks  :glare:

GOOD NEWS! 

It's not actually happened yet, its at the end of this month, you can atone! :D

And, in all seriousness, don't worry about it. 

Mentioned it on the recording last night. :good:

I was pulled over for a knackered tail light once high as a kite with about an ounce of stinky skunk in the car. I stammered and stuttered my way through my brief chat with the officer. To this day I have no idea why he didn't ask me to step outside the car. He must have taken pity on me or just had a really shit sense of smell and figured I was slightly autistic.

I was pulled over for a knackered tail light once high as a kite with about an ounce of stinky skunk in the car. I stammered and stuttered my way through my brief chat with the officer. To this day I have no idea why he didn't ask me to step outside the car. He must have taken pity on me or just had a really shit sense of smell and figured I was slightly autistic.

How low cut was your blouse?

This from .com

For anyone without a ticket for Sunday, NINE Bar (formerly Shearers) at SJP are advertising a live feed of our game - doors open 9am.

Overseas TV: None

UK Radio: BBC Radio 5 Live Sport will be covering the final round of Championship fixtures.

Local Radio: Live on BBC Radio Newcastle.

(The official NUFC website offers free worldwide streaming of Radio Newcastle match commentaries)

Looks like we'll need to hunt for moving picture streams on Sunday.

Edited by trooper