The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

59 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

And for 4 of those 5 seasons we were utter dogshit.

How many of those seasons did we have Benitez?

7 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning that's all.

Not my reasoning, fuckknuckle.

Just now, The Fish said:

Not my reasoning, fuckknuckle.

So you posted something to emphasize your point, but when someone points out the flaws in it you claim it has nothing to do with you.

Yep that's the kind of thing we have all come to expect from you.

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So you posted something to emphasize your point, but when someone points out the flaws in it you claim it has nothing to do with you.

Yep that's the kind of thing we have all come to expect from you.

As an aside the point wasn't "We're going to do well" it was "We're going to sign someone, stop panicking."

That that point eluded you, is of no great surprise.

Bambaclart.

47 minutes ago, The Fish said:

As an aside the point wasn't "We're going to do well" it was "We're going to sign someone, stop panicking."

That that point eluded you, is of no great surprise.

Bambaclart.

Does he do the Jamaican version of University Challenge?

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

This is worth remembering;

Makes me laugh that the Chronicle (Mark Douglas) are going on the same way as that tweet.  The chronicle said Rafa Benitez wanted all his business done by 3rd July.  If we haven't signed anyone and we're 2 weeks from then, either the Chronicle were over-hyping the arbitrary target or Rafa will be somewhat disillusioned not to have been able to get close.  It's right and proper to call one or the other out.

I don't give a fuck if we sign all our players in June, July or August as long as we get some bodies in.  But the chronicle hyped an arbitrary target as if the new, professional, proactive approach at NUFC under Benitez was something to be marvelled at then they dress fans down for expressing concern as the target sails past.

Club mouthpiece, happy to be back onside and parrot what they're told to encourage season ticket and new kit sales.  No critical thought whatsoever.

6 hours ago, Happy Face said:

Makes me laugh that the Chronicle (Mark Douglas) are going on the same way as that tweet.  The chronicle said Rafa Benitez wanted all his business done by 3rd July.  If we haven't signed anyone and we're 2 weeks from then, either the Chronicle were over-hyping the arbitrary target or Rafa will be somewhat disillusioned not to have been able to get close.  It's right and proper to call one or the other out.

I don't give a fuck if we sign all our players in June, July or August as long as we get some bodies in.  But the chronicle hyped an arbitrary target as if the new, professional, proactive approach at NUFC under Benitez was something to be marvelled at then they dress fans down for expressing concern as the target sails past.

Club mouthpiece, happy to be back onside and parrot what they're told to encourage season ticket and new kit sales.  No critical thought whatsoever.

We don't know how far along deals are, it's entirely possible that we sign two or three tomorrow for all we know.

Far too many pants being pissed on twitter. Chronicle might not be getting the message across in the right way, in the right terms, but the jist is the same; Stop being massive fannies.

They reckon Lejeune is just about completed and Tammy will make his mind up after the euro's. 

Couple of other fandoms linked today, a DM I've never heard of and a Cameroonian striker, Aboubakar. Neither particularly exciting although I like the strikers wiki edit

1D904208-82E3-4E22-BC02-E32E9B1C24BA_zps

Just watched the second half of the U 21 England v Slovakia 2 - 1 win.

And again not impressed with Abraham, gave bad passes, kept losing the ball in his attempted dribbles, and doesn't play much of a game off the ball.

Aboubaker was a wonderkid to try and get a few years back on FM, 5 star potential.  Haven't heard much about him since in real life football, but I did watch a bit of his game with Cameroon recently and he looked very strong and capable. The announcers went on about him while I was watching.

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

Just watched the second half of the U 21 England v Slovakia 2 - 1 win.

And again not impressed with Abraham, gave bad passes, kept losing the ball in his attempted dribbles, and doesn't play much of a game off the ball.

Doesn't really say much about him though does it? Going solely off their international performances players like Gerard and Lampard wouldn't have been rated highly by many. 

I'm not saying the lad is a world beater but there's no point trying to be this negative about a rumoured loan signing in June.