The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

rafa will stay until the end of his contract because he's an honourable man and he has respect for our supporters. i think he'll fuck off after that, and who could blame him?

our only hope is that ashley dies, sells up or someone assassinates the fat slug.  

9 hours ago, adios said:

Rafa has made diamonds from dogshite before, thank Christ, because yet again he needs to.

If you do sign Rondon and play him properly unlike Pulis and Pardew, He'll be a decent PL striker. He got 7 last with no service because of Pulis's utter incompetence

a few of the rags saying leicester to bid 35m for lascelles if harry macguire goes to man u. I know they recently won the league but don’t see that as a step up move for him, he’s got the quality to play for a top 6 side, I think he’d be silly to leave for anything less. Not that I think rafa would sell him anyway 

40 minutes ago, zerosum said:

a few of the rags saying leicester to bid 35m for lascelles if harry macguire goes to man u. I know they recently won the league but don’t see that as a step up move for him, he’s got the quality to play for a top 6 side, I think he’d be silly to leave for anything less. Not that I think rafa would sell him anyway 

Ashley will have the final say, it'll be £45 million on the last day of the window. I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa's told Lascelle's "if you get a chance to get away take it because there's bugger all happening here"

Edited by trooper

About £20mil in profit now ffs

If we manage to swap Gayle for Rondon and sign a decent full back and no.10 with the Mitro money I would be reasonably happy. Big if though 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Our strongest XI for tonight. There's only Muto is with a chance of troubling the first XI compared to last season's squad 

:lol: Saw that on Facebook and some lad questioned why we weren’t playing the starting 11 this close to the season. People immediately pointed out that that side is basically our starting 11, the poor sod was gutted when it dawned on him. 

If we don’t go out and sign a decent player for a canny sum of money after selling Mitro for that it’s a fucking joke. Saying that it is more likely that we’ll end up with Rondon in exchange for Gayle and that’s our lot. 

Clearly something in the Gayle rumours too given he's the only outfield player not to get game time tonight. Aarons didn't even travel so he's obviously on his way too

We currently have 3 full backs and (if Hayden leaves) 3 CM's in the first team squad. Recipe for disaster

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Lejeune has done his cruciate. Fuck. You can add 3 CB's for the season to the above post

Big loss given we'll struggle to score. Two very tough starts to the season for him.

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Lejeune has done his cruciate. Fuck. You can add 3 CB's for the season to the above post

Injury to Lejeune would/should dampen the rumours about Lascelles …….but then again, if the price is right who can tell in this camp.

Rafa on the sale of Mitrovic

He told ChronicleLive:

“I don’t know the numbers or I don’t control the accounts, but I think if you do the maths we have enough money.”

14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ashley the hut probably thinks it’s no sweat as Dummet and Hayden can both cover centre half 

Ashley will be on Sky any day now telling us the club is penniless. How the nasty jawdee fans expect to much, & that he's really tried his best to sell the club.