Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Just now, RobElliott said:

I see Lauren James has been getting abuse online after stamping on another player but didn't see the footage.

Did she not get sent off too in the WC in the summer for stamping?

She didn't get sent off for this stamp.  She's got more balls than her brother tho

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Everton are looking at another points deduction :lol:

This is because of their potential new owners being investigated for suitability in to January, meaning they may end up in administration, triggering a 9 point deduction, aye? 

Aye, their current owner has stopped funding them, their potential new one has loaned £100 million , just for running costs, but are unlikely to loan more until they’re in place as owners. 

That’s not going to happen until after Jan at the earliest, so they’ll be insolvent.

Boom- administration and 9 points off. 

This will trigger an outbreak of victimhood on Merseyside the likes of which hasn’t been seen for days. :lol:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, their current owner has stopped funding them, their potential new one has loaned £100 million , just for running costs, but are unlikely to loan more until they’re in place as owners. 

That’s not going to happen until after Jan at the earliest, so they’ll be insolvent.

This will trigger an outbreak of victimhood on Merseyside the likes of which hasn’t been seen for days. :lol:

Bake Off Giggle GIF by PBS

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by CBC

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

As amusing as this is I pine for the day the ESL 6 cunts get as much heat for anything they do and are retrospectively looked at for rules that hamper us but is/was a free pass for them. 

I'd still go back and do Liverpool and Man Utd over the Mascherano /Tevez thing - the cunts retrospectively changed the rules to avoid investigation. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd be amazed if this ends up in a deduction. There must be a way of getting the extra money into the club and avoiding administration.

It'll be fucking hilarious though.

Its more likely too than anything else, they need 20 million extra next month, the old owner will put nothing in, the new owners don't own the club yet and already sank 100m in a club they arent guaranteed to own and dont want to do it.

The points deduction if they don't get that 20 mil is immediate and automatic, no pissing about debating "charges" or anything.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Its more likely too than anything else, they need 20 million extra next month, the old owner will put nothing in, the new owners don't own the club yet and already sank 100m in a club they arent guaranteed to own and dont want to do it.

The points deduction if they don't get that 20 mil is immediate and automatic, no pissing about debating "charges" or anything.

They'll find money, surely? Especially if it would knock £££ off their value?

Aye I mean it probably ends the bid because they're more likely to be acquiring a Championship club. I think the prospective owners will find the funds.

I think the only way it happens is if this 777 lot decide to walk away. If they remain interested, then surely they'll put the additional in.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We could buy that Branthwaite lad off them for £20m on Jan 1 if they like.

Na fuck that - I'd definitely take him, but not until the points have come off. Fuck them they're a horrible club with awful fans and shit fireworks. I want our three points back!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you had £20million spare, would you give it to these whoppers? 

Well, no, but if me and my friends had £20m spare and Newcastle needed it, I would. 

On one of the recent Rest Is Football episodes, Lineker and Richards were talking about different times they've met Dynamo. Anyway they were each describing tricks he'd done etc. Then Richards goes to Lineker "Do you believe in it though?" :lol:

Lineker was like "well.... They'll be tricks."

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

On one of the recent Rest Is Football episodes, Lineker and Richards were talking about different times they've met Dynamo. Anyway they were each describing tricks he'd done etc. Then Richards goes to Lineker "Do you believe in it though?" :lol:

Lineker was like "well.... They'll be tricks."

Micah Richard's gets his hair cut 3 x a week, at £200 a pop. £2400 a month on fucking haircuts man :lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1