Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Aye, I like Gayle but the Championship is really his level partly down to the fact he thinks it’s his level. To be fair though unless Rondon starts doing something it was a poor move. 

In any case he’ll be a handy player for us next season in the championship, unless fat cunt wants to cash in on him and sell him to a promotion rival. 

On 10/6/2018 at 23:57, wykikitoon said:

Gayle brace today.  Stelling saying I bet Newcastle fans are scratching their heads.  Aye he adds another option but I am afraid the Championship is his level.

Presumably arguing that he does not understand why Rafa would have sanctioned such an arrangement, without mentioning that it was necessary in order to loan Rondon - but that would not fit with the narrative would it?

• Like 1

tbh if you're playing reserve team football and pulling shit like that you're probably not that well liked anyway since you're almost certainly a total bellend.

Can see Essembee's point here to a degree, but it depends on the kind of 'racist' they are. If they're just ignorant fucks who've never really thought about the consequences of the things they're saying when they started being brandished by a fascist government, then maybe a sobering trip to Auschwitz might make them wake up to what they're saying a bit more.

On the other hand, if they're open nazis, then yeah - not so sure.

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

……….……………………………………………………………….. is chucking the baby out with the bathwater tbh

Not easy to do if the kitchen sink is used as baby's bathtub.:)

8 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I'm sure the racists are aware of Aushwitz and it's history so I don't see the point of it.

I agree, the Jews are subjected to some abuse but the majority of so-called racism is directed at the black players.

I remember a Jew playing for Liverpool years ago. He scored 2 goals in one game and headline in the Scouse pink said "The Jew scores Two". Now that could bring a smile or a frown depending on who you are.

9 hours ago, Alex said:

It’s almost like people are commenting without having read the article ;)

Since when in today's society are we supposed to read something before challenging its conclusions?  :razz: