Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Villa were pipped by one of the best sides in the league last night according to the wireless.  Funny when we got a draw against Man Utd and outplayed them, they were branded shite.

I was thinking how well we played v man u last night when I was watching the game....then I remembered Cambridge...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Steven Caulker playing the African Nations Cup with Sierra Leona?????

Done a good job of keeping former NUFC donkey Slimani at bay. 

This mickey mouse Algeria side was bigged up as one of the favorites. Must be having a laugh. The mysterious cabal of Algiers-based businessmen has obviously been influencing the algedia. 

• Haha 4

SSN is running a fucking 20 minute segment every hour about how great the Wolves keeper is. Rob Green painstakingly breaking down stuff he's done. 

I bet people have gone fully insane by leaving this on their telly all day. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I can't watch SSN, mind. It's fucking putrid. :lol:

It's a new development in my house. And I totally agree it's horrendous. The screen is so bright as well with all the white, I've got a permanent headache when it's on, before these dickheads even get to talking. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can't watch SSN, mind. It's fucking putrid. :lol:

My eldest and my dad will both just sit there watching it for ages. I mean it’s better than his other grandad who’ll just sit there watching GB news forever but still :lol: 

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Btw I saw a show you would LOVE the other day. The Saturday Social. 

Try telling me that you and Specs Gonzalez wouldn't get on like a house on fire. 

absolutely lifting 

These two whoppers, by the way. :lol: The first one manically telling everyone whether Fabian Delph is going on loan as if he's giving out the code to defuse a nuclear bomb and the other one is no different, the other one used to follow Roger Tames around as his lackey/apprentice and got talked down to like shit but quite happily gobbled it up AND LOOK AT HIM NOW! :lol:

Newcastle-United-transfer-news-Joelinton

BryanSwanson_3154892.jpg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Specs is box office though, right? It's like this other cunt Flex, that turns up on SSN. 

I doff my cap tbf because they’re getting paid to sit around talking football but I feel my age here - who the fuck are they? Celebrities from the Internet forum world or YouTubers? We should get the fish on there to show them how it’s done  

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

These two whoppers, by the way. :lol: The first one manically telling everyone whether Fabian Delph is going on loan as if he's giving out the code to defuse a nuclear bomb and the other one is no different, the other one used to follow Roger Tames around as his lackey/apprentice and got talked down to like shit but quite happily gobbled it up AND LOOK AT HIM NOW! :lol:

Newcastle-United-transfer-news-Joelinton

BryanSwanson_3154892.jpg

I'm fucking crying star trek GIF

• Haha 1