Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Dyche has got covid. Shame really that it's come on a cup weekend and not a PL one. The inconsiderate ginger cunt. 

How the fuck did they get a swab in that cunts throat?  It's full of razors! 

• Haha 7

This business with Leeds being so "unlucky" with injuries. 

You watch that thing on Amazon about them, Bielsa has them at the training ground for 9 hour days, and has them playing this high energy Bielsa press. And the injuries started straight away when he got to the club - there's a bit with Luke Ayling saying that the intensity of the new bloke's approach has meant that the average number of players injured at any one time has gone up loads, but that will go away as the players adjust.  

I'm not sure their permanent injury problems aren't just a continuation of this. Bielsa needs to take a leaf out of Steve Bruce's book and the injuries will improve. 

That's right lads, I've watched an 8 part series on Leeds and I'm putting their team of sports scientists to shame with my analysis. 

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This business with Leeds being so "unlucky" with injuries. 

You watch that thing on Amazon about them, Bielsa has them at the training ground for 9 hour days, and has them playing this high energy Bielsa press. And the injuries started straight away when he got to the club - there's a bit with Luke Ayling saying that the intensity of the new bloke's approach has meant that the average number of players injured at any one time has gone up loads, but that will go away as the players adjust.  

I'm not sure their permanent injury problems aren't just a continuation of this. Bielsa needs to take a leaf out of Steve Bruce's book and the injuries will improve. 

That's right lads, I've watched an 8 part series on Leeds and I'm putting their team of sports scientists to shame with my analysis. 

Its true though, the intensity bielsa demands has always seemed odd to me when coupled with the fact he always wants to have a small squad.

• Like 2

This video is why I dislike Klopp, look at the beaming smile when the reporter mentions a 7-0 win and then as soon as it’s something he doesn’t like he starts being a prick. The question is obviously a bit of a sound byte shite one but is there any need to be that much of an unrelenting twat? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

This video is why I dislike Klopp, look at the beaming smile when the reporter mentions a 7-0 win and then as soon as it’s something he doesn’t like he starts being a prick. The question is obviously a bit of a sound byte shite one but is there any need to be that much of an unrelenting twat? 

He’s changed a lot over the years. He was an honest and straight talking young manager at Mainz and a cracking pundit 15 years ago, but a lot of the stuff he’s coming up with is cringeworthy nowadays.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

He’s changed a lot over the years. He was an honest and straight talking young manager at Mainz and a cracking pundit 15 years ago, but a lot of the stuff he’s coming up with is cringeworthy nowadays.

That makes sense, I was similar to Tom I always liked him but since he’s been at Liverpool he’s been brutal. I always thought maybe it was just because I can’t stand Liverpool but now you say that it makes more sense. 

22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s the way that he tries to belittle the journo for asking a fairly harmless question that irks me.

I can't abide him and 'Pep'. Klopp on form seems a canny enough bloke but he's been a stroppy cunt and a belittling one almost from the start at Liverpool, pip just makes mundane questions awkward by being awkward with the reporters. Captain Scarlett at arsenal is going the same way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Howay said:

It's a pretty shit question honestly. More entertaining looking at his over the top reactions than hearing what his answer would be.