Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Does it really matter who they replace Conte with? They're like Man Utd, in a way, they can attract the calibre of player and manager that should deliver European finishes most seasons, and that's the priority for their owners.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Does it really matter who they replace Conte with? They're like Man Utd, in a way, they can attract the calibre of player and manager that should deliver European finishes most seasons, and that's the priority for their owners.

If Kane goes they'll start looking less attractive 

• Like 2

Just now, RobinRobin said:

If Kane goes they'll start looking less attractive 

If Harry Kane leave a room it gets more attractive.

• Haha 8

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

#ewerkbeingrightlongbeforeanyonelse

Ironically, this might work in their favour as Potter is a good coach. Binning him off would be costly and offers no guarantees that the next manager would do better. Give Potter time to work with some young up and comers and they'd soon have a solid base to build upon after they've reduced their FFP debt?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Ironically, this might work in their favour as Potter is a good coach. Binning him off would be costly and offers no guarantees that the next manager would do better. Give Potter time to work with some young up and comers and they'd soon have a solid base to build upon after they've reduced their FFP debt?

I kind of agree but that isn't in Chelsea's make up,, neither club, fans or players. It'll not end well. (Hopefully).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Zaha? This mother fucker has been on some right great. Vvd too! 

Wykiki, mate, I've no idea who Jack Downer is, I'm guessing you don't either. Don't worry about MOTDx asking some unknown kid for his opinion on the best Premier League team so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wykiki, mate, I've no idea who Jack Downer is, I'm guessing you don't either. Don't worry about MOTDx asking some unknown kid for his opinion on the best Premier League team so far. 

Not just well said but concise as well. :good:

• Haha 3