Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

to finish in top 6 odds from 888sport.

quite generous for villa considering the run they're on at the minute. I might invest a tenner!

liverpool looked shot last night I thoughtand wouldn't be at all surprised if villa stay above them now.

spurs I think could be catchable for them, also surprised that man utd are considered that much of a certainty they're not offering odds considering their slump since the league cup final. here's hoping for at least a brentford away draw tonight!  :)

640625722_Screenshot_20230405-081136_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.452e449e5eb17cd90d30467e96c32e7f.jpg

I’d be delighted if Chelsea appointed Lampard as their temporary manager. They’re giving a masterclass this season in how not to run a successful football club.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: They must be looking for a fucking SHITE end to their season.

Signed him on a 15 year deal with payment to start in the 6th year. He's classified as a sponsor for the first 5 years #Business #FFP

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I’d be delighted if Chelsea appointed Lampard as their temporary manager. They’re giving a masterclass this season in how not to run a successful football club.

Making Mike Ashley's destruction of us look positively amateur.

• Like 1

There was some discussion of Lampard on SSN before our game last night and they were all examining his previous Chelsea run and how some stats and the development of Mount and Abraham points to him being a very good coach. It was like his disaster at Everton never happened :lol: Truly, the new Bruce

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

There was some discussion of Lampard on SSN before our game last night and they were all examining his previous Chelsea run and how some stats and the development of Mount and Abraham points to him being a very good coach.

Not to mention his previous stint at Chelsea where he left them ninth only for Tuchel to come in and deliver them the CL in the same season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

There was some discussion of Lampard on SSN before our game last night and they were all examining his previous Chelsea run and how some stats and the development of Mount and Abraham points to him being a very good coach. It was like his disaster at Everton never happened :lol: Truly, the new Bruce

Was his actual first cousin involved in that chat by any chance? :lol:

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

And he basically just played some good young players. Players developed by someone else who he only played because of a transfer embargo 

• Like 1

He's fucking hopeless. They've got decent players so they will inevitably pick up some results between now and the end of the season just based on that.

I don't know why they're paying that fucking idiot for 10 games though, you could let the kit man do it and get the same results.

Just now, Kitman said:

Kitman did you say?

John Belushi Eyebrows GIF

You dialling in from New Zealand on Zoom, ipad sticking out of the neck of a training top with your face on it, running training sessions, stood on the touchline (propped up on a box) and handling media responsibilities (this time ipad sticking out the top of a shirt collar). I'm confident you'd pick up more points than an in-person Frank Lampard.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

You dialling in from New Zealand on Zoom, ipad sticking out of the neck of a training top with your face on it, running training sessions, stood on the touchline (propped up on a box) and handling media responsibilities (this time ipad sticking out the top of a shirt collar). I'm confident you'd pick up more points than an in-person Frank Lampard.

:lol: 

I’m not sure what Frank does tbh….probably just asks his Dad what to do (who probably asks ‘Arry)

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I went to a wedding where the best man was the groom’s brother, but he lived in Perth WA. 

They did this. 

It was shit. :lol:

• Haha 3