Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Oh dear not happy in Sunderland today..........I think it was the crisp packets blowing across the pitch every game that lost it for them🙄 plus the lack of toilet facilities

image.jpeg.d1592540591f07250385bb375bf43b6e.jpeg

Screenshot (127).png

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Rosco said:

I think "Harbour Boy" is a secret mag he seems to have a good knowledge of St James's Park

He's a steward. It was a straight swap for the Stadium of Light workers who've banned the FTM flags.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

Oh dear not happy in Sunderland today..........I think it was the crisp packets blowing across the pitch every game that lost it for them🙄 plus the lack of toilet facilities

image.jpeg.d1592540591f07250385bb375bf43b6e.jpeg

Screenshot (127).png

:lol: The only thing the last one got right is that it's not even close. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If it was based on Gross capacity, shirley the SOS should’ve been first on the list- they’re minging. 

Unfortunately it was based on net(ty) capacity 

• Haha 2

The combination of spending like lunatics and losing champions league football will lead to a very “long term” project indeed :lol: 

Down to 10 men tonight, RM should really take advantage but haven’t been.

• Like 1

Needed a new podcast to listen to and wanted something light hearted.  So got onto fighting talk.  I used to listen to it a lot.

The first episode I pick Jordan North is presenting who makes me chuckle as I have spoken to a cheese and onion crisp sandwich with more brains.  Anyways, there's this jurno on which some may know is on it.  Mina Rzouki.  @Monkeys Fist you need to Google Image this lady, she is VERY knowledgeable. 

Anyways, I don't think she is fully suited to this type of show has she is quite quiet (unless it's just this episode), but she's clearly very knowledgeable about Italian football and her pronunciation is superb.  Meanwhile on the Premier League we just get Karen Carney..........

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The first episode I pick Jordan North is presenting who makes me chuckle as I have spoken to a cheese and onion crisp sandwich with more brains.  Anyways, there's this jurno on which some may know is on it.  Mina Rzouki.  @Monkeys Fist you need to Google Image this lady, she is VERY knowledgeable. 

Had to scroll back 5 years to find a decent picture with some skin.

Respectable women are the WORST

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJf3IdZgHwd/

lRLASiI.jpg

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 8

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Callum Wilson is enjoying himself on this week's footballer's football podcast. Starts proceedings off with a "Brace in your FACE motherfuckerrrrrr!" to Michail Antonio.

Worth a listen?

24 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Worth a listen?

It's quite interesting cos Wilson is clearly fizzing about scoring 2 in the week and getting rotated out at the weekend.

There's a bit of urban chat though so I'd maybe do 10 minutes of meditation to settle your blood pressure before you stick it on.

• Haha 9

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's quite interesting cos Wilson is clearly fizzing about scoring 2 in the week and getting rotated out at the weekend.

There's a bit of urban chat though so I'd maybe do 10 minutes of meditation to settle your blood pressure before you stick it on.

WTF is 'urban chat' :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Quite a bit of "man dem tings y'get me", which ruffled my feathers I don't mind admitting.

• Haha 5

Are you ready for this? I don't want to go all UM/Chinkee on yo ass but I can't recall seeing these in the corner, scoreboard, The Percy, Rosie's or even.......gasps.......in the labour club........ (A liberal amount of 'bro's' in this video but no 'fams' or 'bluds' I don't seem to recall? Anyway, welcome on board one and all). :D

PS. Can someone check in on Wykiki after he sees, but more importantly, hears this. :good:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Callum Wilson is enjoying himself on this week's footballer's football podcast. Starts proceedings off with a "Brace in your FACE motherfuckerrrrrr!" to Michail Antonio.

music video 90s GIF