Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

12 hours ago, strawb said:

Can’t see a cock in that photo. Apart from

Noel Gallagher, oi oi!

Tbf to Noel, he’s more of a cunt 

• Like 2

So I just heard a complete wankfest about pochetino on the radio and how he’s going to get Chelsea challenging again. This is the manager who came 3rd in a two horse race for the premier league and also came 2nd in a 1 horse race in France. Couple this with the crippling financial position Chelsea are in now, am I being too harsh thinking he’s going to fail massively.

I think they'll do well next season cos they won't have Europe to contend with - that's a massive advantage as we've discovered this year.

They've got financial problems, but they've got saleable assets and a big enough squad that they'll still be left with plenty for Pochettino to work with.

They'll likely be back in the top 6 next season imo. Unfortunately.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I think they'll do well next season cos they won't have Europe to contend with - that's a massive advantage as we've discovered this year.

They've got financial problems, but they've got saleable assets and a big enough squad that they'll still be left with plenty for Pochettino to work with.

They'll likely be back in the top 6 next season imo. Unfortunately.

Mr. Predictor 

• Haha 3