Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

He's abused a position of power to sexually assault the people he's supposed to be educating. What does his mother think that the Catholic Church is going to do? Oh ...

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

You simply replace x with Twitter.

Like I said:

God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

I know, because Meenzer posted this a couple of days ago, but it’s not working for me. Maybe I have to try tvitter because I am German?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I know, because Meenzer posted this a couple of days ago, but it’s not working for me. Maybe I have to try tvitter because I am German?

Do you use the app? I only access twitter on a mobile browser and I still go to it through twitter.com. So all my links all still start with twitter.com and they all work on here.

Maybe try that...?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Tvitler might work

• Haha 3

American private equity firm being cunts shocker. Everyone is focused on the middle eastern owners (to a degree rightly so) but the American ones are going to be the ones that are more detrimental to the fans and the league iyam. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Howay said:

American private equity firm being cunts shocker. Everyone is focused on the middle eastern owners (to a degree rightly so) but the American ones are going to be the ones that are more detrimental to the fans and the league iyam. 

Absolutely, they’ll be working towards a closed shop franchise model, ESL was their first attempt.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Absolutely, they’ll be working towards a closed shop franchise model, ESL was their first attempt.

Nailed on it will be them cunts pushing for a European Super League.  Thats why the non yank owned teams are shitting their pants.  If the EPL gets a majority Yank owned league they'll all club together to push through decisions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

A lovely little episode for those of us that know Everton's fate this season.

listening to TalkSport for a bit last night and Darren Bent and Steve Sidwell think they're deffo in for the drop.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he could be talking about miggy tbf 

Aye, it’s one of the reasons the goals have dried up for him a bit imo. Since he’s so one footed full backs know he wants to go inside every time. 

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: After the Man U fans slated the signing of Tony G pundits are now suggesting their 100m winger who is older should take notes off him. 

When is that cunt gonna croak it the fat cunt

• Haha 4