Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

Perhaps the PL's idea is to stall until after PCP's exclusivity runs out mid-May and then, knowing fat man will go for a higher bidder, this strange american chap with no money will broker a deal based on a loan from Mike himself. Imagine that?

The S*n cover the story of the blacklist (2+ months out of date). They come to the headline. Needs to be clickbaity. Can't say 'Premier League added people from the same country as some people involved in Newcastle takeover to a blacklist two months ago'.

The headline they came up with isn't backed up by anything in the article. Story over :D

As Hope states, this beoutQ service doesn't even exist anymore! The PL would really need solid grounds to block this, and I can't see any solid evidence. 

3 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Could you imagine that turnaround. The press licking their lips that the deal may not happen, to then end up with the deal done and Nagelsmann in as manager. I see Carragher was throwing his “they have to give Bruce a chance” piece out today, I assume when Klopp leaves he’ll be excited for Bruce to get a chance there  

D16D7080-113C-4977-8A50-1E23ED61A6F1.jpeg

• Haha 3

Ha!

I still find the outrage from these journos completely laughable. Some people are really truly pissed at the very real prospect of nufc becoming a powerhouse. Will make it all the more sweet. 

If it does happen ;) 

Who was it Steve Wraith that said a number of clubs were also on board with trying to block the sale? Seems more to do with upsetting the status quo than anything else. These stupid pricks cant fathom the idea of anyone potentially getting up alongside the likes of their precious Liverpool and "United". Might be acceptable for London clubs even, but not us. We're supposed to be the bunch up north who ungrateful for their generous owner because of delusions of grandeur. This is completely off the script and they cant get their heads around it. Pricks :finger: 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Jim White on Talksport reckons the deal is a while away from being confirmed yet. Although he’s chance to be taking shite 

A pretty good chance at that. I mean it may take a while but I doubt he has a clue either way 

39 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Jim White on Talksport reckons the deal is a while away from being confirmed yet. Although he’s chance to be taking shite 

As long as it’s not “72 hours” I am fine with it.,,