Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

What do you want !!!!!!!! A professional press release with news of the takeover, a well rehearsed statement read out by Pete Graves on Sky Sports News!!!!!!!!!a well written article in a broadsheet!!!!!!

Fuck that, I want bread and brown ale

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

Isn’t it obvious de Marco’s saying the deal is brown bread? Or perhaps he’s saying it’s high in fibre and nutritious too?

Fuck him, he can stick his artisan bread up his arse. Show me some real evidence not some fucking home made bread.

3 hours ago, Kitman said:

Isn’t it obvious de Marco’s saying the deal is brown bread? Or perhaps he’s saying it’s high in fibre and nutritious too?

Fuck him, he can stick his artisan bread up his arse. Show me some real evidence not some fucking home made bread.

Wrong thread:

https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/11146-cooking/?page=308

• Haha 1

:lol: He must honestly be one of the most boring cunts going. People are having a laugh which we could all use watching Bruce’s fucking nonsense every week, then along comes that boring bellend to piss all over it. 

Not that I need to hope it happens any more than I already do, but it would be brilliant to see it go through just to shut that know nowt up. Why doesn’t he post another tragic article about how Henry Mauriss is a far more reputable bidder :lol::lol::lol:.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: He must honestly be one of the most boring cunts going. People are having a laugh which we could all use watching Bruce’s fucking nonsense every week, then along comes that boring bellend to piss all over it. 

Not that I need to hope it happens any more than I already do, but it would be brilliant to see it go through just to shut that know nowt up. Why doesn’t he post another tragic article about how Henry Mauriss is a far more reputable bidder :lol::lol::lol:.

He is not only having loads of digs at Newcastle fans but dishing out at his friends in the press as well. I really wonder why they cope with him and not start to retaliate.

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Isn’t he “ North East football” correspondent? 
Why isn’t he also getting frothy about Gandaft and his imminent takeover of the tramps, or does that not get him clicks because no cunt cares

You could be on to something there ;) 

• Haha 3
On 06/10/2020 at 05:29, Howay said:

Devastated someone else is getting more attention

• Haha 1