Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Edwards excelling in his efforts to be a tosser.

:lol: He’s just beyond an arrogant prick. “I had never heard of him before”, aye because some gimpy sports writer has detailed knowledge of anti-competition lawyers, what a fucking cretin. We can write this off eh Luke, the same way we should have wrote the Saudi bid off because you didn’t understand the Company House filings. Stick to writing useless articles about how a manager everyone has known is shit for over 15 years is actually class. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

A Young Lee Ryder

B5244BE6-3F40-401A-A1ED-A6BDDDB0005A.jpeg

I bet he can work well as part of a team but can also handle situations where he has to work independently. 

• Haha 2