Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

18 hours ago, adios said:

I just wondered because I accidentally wandered on there in the aftermath of the Leicester match and thought if anyone regularly perused this they'd think all Newcastle fans were screaming Armageddon all the time and it would taint their opinions of more rational fans.

As much as I am occasionally flabberghasted by post-match reactions on here, this was like the army of the dead learned to type.  People here 90% of the time are very sensible.

A lot of twitter is "I exist! Notice me!"

This appalling run of form is really playing into Staveleys hands and Ashley if he is intent on selling, must be crying with every loss. To think that the club was riding high when it was first announced, it's as if the whole takeover thing is affecting performances on the pitch. There really needs to be a guarantee of money for Rafa to invest in the side to halt this slide. We are going to need at least 2 players I would suspect, Striker, and someone who is creative and combative in midfield. Probably about 4 or 5 in summer. 

He simply has to sell, his hand is growing weaker and weaker. If he pisses this lot off then it’s hard to see who would bother coming in to try and buy after he pissed around a very willing buyer with a more than fair offer on the table. 

I’d say he must surely see this but it’s Mike Ashley, the stupid cunt probably thinks he’s the stronger party in the negotiation even now. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

He simply has to sell, his hand is growing weaker and weaker. If he pisses this lot off then it’s hard to see who would bother coming in to try and buy after he pissed around a very willing buyer with a more than fair offer on the table. 

I’d say he must surely see this but it’s Mike Ashley, the stupid cunt probably thinks he’s the stronger party in the negotiation even now. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Stavley withdrew the offer & offered less take it our leave it the way results are going & our league position

Just get the feeling that its a matter of when now, not if. All of the more concrete news (stuff from Caulkin et al, pictures of Ashley and Staveley leaving meetings, Staveley at the Liverpool game etc) has been positive and it's only been news outlets who normally don't report on us putting out the negative stuff. Apart from Luke Edwards of course, the arsehole. The silence hasn't helped either, nor has .com being negative about the whole thing since it all started.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, adios said:

I'd say it suits PCP way more than Ashley, just depends if the thick cunt realises that or not.

Aye, he’s got a really good track record in anticipating mistakes and making sensible decisions...

If West Brom draw today we're down to 19th. Stavely will probably think £200 million is a generous offer i wonder how PCP  rate our relegation this morning given it was 65% before yesterdays game. i wouldn't mind betting they're now thinking 75/80%.  Take the money & run fatboy run.

Please Mrs. Amanda Stavely, if there's anything we can offer that would expedite the sale of the club just let us know.

If courtship is what you're looking for then we have Noelie who adios says has a massive tallywacker.

Hope that helps you make your decision soon. Tyia.   1.0

So what would a relegation mean for the value of Newcastle United?

Well a new update on Wednesday morning has put a figure on that.

As well as believing Newcastle are 65% certain to be relegated, The Mail are reporting that the Amanda Staveley camp have put a figure of £125m as the difference between Newcastle being a Premier League or Championship club in May.

They also claim that the current position is that the bidders are offering £250m and Mike Ashley holding out for £350m.

its not going to happen is it ?

That last line seems bollocks. Most journo's are claiming the fee is pretty much agreed. It's relegation clauses which is holding it up

Being in the relegation zone may even help the sale. If we were pushing the top 6 the daft bastard would probably be asking for £500mil. His arse will be twitching now and he will just want rid 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

It'll definitely happen. He knows the figures he'd need to spend to give us a chance to stay up. Rather than spend that money and take the risk of taking us down he will take the deal with a relegation clause. It's the only thing that makes sense. It's lower risk to him if he sells even with a clause because he knows the new owners would spend in January 

With 42 days until the January window closes & the 40 day FA approval & further due diligance something needs to be made official before Friday. Otherwise we're stuck with Ashley for the January window & Rafa still doesn't know what budget he's got.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official