World Cup 2018

Meenzer

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I stood alone when calling Pickford dodgy at the time Everton signed him.He's still dodgy.

You stand alone on most things tbf

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That was a game with two decent chances for either side. Belgium took theirs, England didn't. It was two reserve teams who clearly had an eye on the next fixtures, what a waste of everyone's time.

That sums it up for me tbh. The game told us nothing really aside from displaying why Delph shouldn’t be in the squad (as a CM especially). 

It was a shame to see Vardy be a bit anonymous, but to be fair a delph and Dier central midfield was a bit plodding. 

I found it odd that Alexander Arnold took all of the set pieces, his delivery was fucking wank imo even though the commentators here kept highlighting it as being good. I assume it was because he was filling in for Trippier and Gareth was phoning it in so much he couldn’t even be arsed to change the tactic of the right back taking the set pieces. 

I’ve mentioned him multiple times and I know the result didn’t matter but Delph shooting from ridiculous distances was becoming fucking annoying. 

It’s also very difficult to get excited for England when you go on social media after a meaningless 1-0 loss between two second strings played at a snails pace and you’re reminded of what a bunch of mugs a large portion of England fans are. Moaning about the players, Southgate, and probably Raheem Sterling is at fault for everything. 

Special mention for Batshuayi missing the goal from about 2 inches out, kicking it into the post and off his head after they scored the fucking tit. 

Seeing Martinez’s celebration of the goal was a nice reminder that he’s a little fucking slug. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Howay said:

Special mention for Batshuayi missing the goal from about 2 inches out, kicking it into the post and off his head after they scored the fucking tit. 

:icon_lol: 

On 28/06/2018 at 22:37, wykikitoon said:

It would be very England to loose to Japan. We will have to play a decent team sooner or later. Get a result against Colombia and our tails will be up and nobody will want to face us tbh. 

Yeah because we always beat Sweden:icon_lol:

Great goal by di Maria, Argentina aren’t doing much but that was special.

mascheranos been booked now and won’t be playing for them if they get through, which sounds like a blessing to me, he’s an absolute liability