World Cup 2018

Meenzer

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me, the way Ferdinand and Liniker were wanking of Martinez.  Remind me what he's won in club football again.

off

its an easy thing to spell

The cunts are out in force today. It’ll be bad enough if we win but if we lose it’ll be delightful. 3pm kickoff and sun. The coppers must be over the moon :lol: Still hope we win like 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ant said:

Let's do this Larsson-3.jpg

#SweForADay

So bitter, Ant. 

If Ireland or one of the home nations were playing and England were out, I’d be supporting them, like Ireland in 94, which was basically england anyway and the welsh in the last euros. 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m genuinely excited about the england football team in a major tournament for the first time in over a decade. 

Aye I’m actually nervous as fuck which I never am for England. 

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye I’m actually nervous as fuck which I never am for England. 

Definitely got a derby day / cup final feel about it. Including the horrible feelings of foreboding :lol: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

So bitter, Ant. 

If Ireland or one of the home nations were playing and England were out, I’d be supporting them, like Ireland in 94, which was basically england anyway and the welsh in the last euros. 

I wouldn't support the Irish, not in a million years. Couldn't care less about the welsh. 

Looking forward to watching this myself, just popping round a pals so no pub gammons, once every four year world cup wankers or wimmins to spoil it as his lass is out. No nerves whatsoever as I want to see them win but will shrug the shoulders if we lose. This must be what it feels like being a glory hunter I guess? :lol: no stress, no ecstasy.

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

The cunts are out in force today. It’ll be bad enough if we win but if we lose it’ll be delightful. 3pm kickoff and sun. The coppers must be over the moon :lol: Still hope we win like 

What pub are you in ? 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Definitely got a derby day / cup final feel about it. Including the horrible feelings of foreboding :lol: 

:lol: Aye, if it goes to pens I’ll be a fucking wreck.