Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Im on watching Catfish now. The first thing that strikes me is how odd it is for a grown man to strike up an internet friendship with a little girl and then befriend her entire family. He comes across as a bit of a desperado. Only 15mins in so far

edit - that naked picture he photoshopped :o

Edited by J69

Im on watching Catfish now. The first thing that strikes me is how odd it is for a grown man to strike up an internet friendship with a little girl and then befriend her entire family. He comes across as a bit of a desperado. Only 15mins in so far

edit - that naked picture he photoshopped :o

Fair bit of speculation it's a fake documentary. I haven't seen it though.

Lots of things point to it being fake but (Spoilers)

. . . the whole disabled kids, mental husband thing is a bit odd. Surely they wouldnt make up that one of them had pegged it too?

Lots of things point to it being fake but (Spoilers)

. . . the whole disabled kids, mental husband thing is a bit odd. Surely they wouldnt make up that one of them had pegged it too?

Aye, that's the bit that's making me doubt that it's fake. If anyone's seen Paradise Lost (the HBO documentary about some goth kids that get wrongly accused/convicted of murder), the dad on this is exactly like the lunatic religious dad on Paradise Lost.

The Prestige....irritatingly twisty turny and barely followable shite if you ask me, only marginally saved by the incomparable Johansson pouting her way through it in her underwear :razz:

Edited by PaddockLad

dinner for schmucks. i was dubious before we gave it a crack but like steve carrell so though fuck it. wish i hadn't bothered. we watched about an hour before turning it off.

watched whatever works instead. woody allen directing larry david. watchable - 6/10

dinner for schmucks. i was dubious before we gave it a crack but like steve carrell so though fuck it. wish i hadn't bothered. we watched about an hour before turning it off.

watched whatever works instead. woody allen directing larry david. watchable - 6/10

Dinner for Shmucks really was random but not in a good Napolean Dynamite way. Thought it may have been because I wasn't paying 100% attention while watching it but evidently not.

Speaking of random films, watched Piranha on Sky. Was an alright watch with a few nice ladies in :razz: but was funny more than anything.