Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

It does sound utter shit to be fair but I suppose most films about football are.

Everyone other than Escape To Victory!

...and Shaolin Soccer.

Gregory's Girl.

It does sound utter shit to be fair but I suppose most films about football are.

...and Shaolin Soccer.

Gregory's Girl.

Gregory's Girl was quality.

In my opinion, the best football in a film was Brian Glover in Kes - utter genius.

...and Shaolin Soccer.

Gregory's Girl.

Gregory's Girl was quality.

In my opinion, the best football in a film was Brian Glover in Kes - utter genius.

Casper! Fucking brilliant that scene like.

point of interest for me Sloop, have you enjoyed any comic book adaptation? and of equal importance, have you ever read a super hero comic/graphic novel?

I generally enjoy comic book stuff without having read a single one though sometimes they are too reverent to the comic as if they fear backlash from the Steves of this world

Having said that Sin City is one of my favourite ever films.

Hopefully going to watch Watchmen tonight. Haven't read the GN so all I know about it is what I've read in Empire but I have read to odd comic (Zero Hour and the one where Superman dies) and it sounds like the type of film I've always wanted from a Superhero movie (ie not just a boring origin story but something more like the actual comics/novels) so I'm looking forward to it.

Eagle Eye 6/10 Like a cross between I Robot and Enemy Of The State (which is a much better film). It's ok with two reasonably engaging leads but not nothing more than that.

Batman Begins and Dark Knight are the only ones I've really enjoyed like. Thought Iron Man was canny enough as an intro movie too. Superman 2 as well. That's about it though considering most of them are generic summer blockbusters at the end of the day.

Batman Begins is my fav Batman film of all time.

Batman Begins and Dark Knight are the only ones I've really enjoyed like. Thought Iron Man was canny enough as an intro movie too. Superman 2 as well. That's about it though considering most of them are generic summer blockbusters at the end of the day.

Batman Begins is my fav Batman film of all time.

Batman Begins was fucking well done.

Off to see Pulp Fiction at the local cinema.

WHAT DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE?

:baby:

What ?

What country you from? :D

Quality film, never seen it on the big screen until tonight! Awesome.

Saw it twice at the pictures when it was originally out and along with Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back, it remains the best film I've ever seen on the big screen.

Watchmen - 8/10 (Not sure if I'm being a bit generous there) Not the massive leap in superhero films I was hoping for but certainly a cut above the majority out there and a thoroughly enjoyable film. Why the big blue cock half the time though?

I'm gutted I've never seen Pulp Fiction at the cinema, Apocalypto also, I bet they are both stunning on the big screen.

Love Actually

Collection of short stories about love in different guises. Unrequited, platonic, burgeoning, dwindling, young, familial, fantasy....

Far too many stories in the end though. That wifey whose brother was hospitalised. Her story didn't relate to anyone else's whatsoever and she must have got a total of 3 minutes screen time.

As much of a christmas cash in as the novelty single it's built around.