Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Zodiac again.

Great fuckin' movie

Ain't seen it. :)

Is it any good though?

Aye I thought it was great, saw it at the cinema yonks ago which give me the added enjoyment of all the charvas going acka at the ending :D

I have seen it actually and I agree it's very good.

Zodiac again.

Great fuckin' movie

Ain't seen it. :razz:

Is it any good though? [Alex\]

FYP. :D

:)

I tried to watch Shoot The Piano Player last night but kept falling asleep. Truffaut does nothing for me at all.

Jules et Jim ?

Got about ten minutes into that before I fell asleep.

I must admit this falling asleep in his films has a lot more to do with when I'm watching them than with their quality. The only one I have watched (nearly) all the way through was 400 Blows which I found one of the worst films I've ever watched.

I will keep on with STPP though as I have it Sky +'d

Edited by David Kelly

The Transporter - :D

Oh my god... What a pile of complete bollocks. The acting is bad. All the foreigners speaking in perfect English only with only an accent sounds moronic. The music is so bad, some kind of low key understated thing but when all you do is notice the music all the time... that's a very bad sign. Title sounds stupid. Love the idea of him being this transporter guy but after about ten minutes in the film it's anecdotal what the guy does. Fight scenes are so poor, just filled with gimmicky and cliched moments but not at all in a good way, when they start fighting it's roll your eyes time every 5 seconds. Whoever "choreographed" the fight scenes clearly loves the smell of his own farts thinking "yeah, this is awesome"... that guy is a tosser.

Don't mind Statham at all in fact he's clearly aching to be a cool bad ass hero. But it's a weird thing, like the last 2 Bonds... Statham and Daniel Craig are having to fight against the elements of utter shit stories to be great.

... sadly I feel no rant can express truly how shit I thought The Transporter was. Luc Besson is such pile of commercial dogshit.

I think I've seen the second one. Which shows how memorable it was. Surely the worst thing you can say about a film that it wasn't absolutely terrible, just bad enough to not be remembered.

I think I've seen the second one. Which shows how memorable it was. Surely the worst thing you can say about a film that it wasn't absolutely terrible, just bad enough to not be remembered.

I consider myself to be very easily pleased or entertained when it comes to movies. Having seen Transp. 2 tonight, yes it is forgettable. But 1 is now engrained in my mind as a possible torture device (next to Constantine).

World Trade Center...

Watched United 93 last night

:D

You planning something for Sports Direct Towers?

Nah... just got a 'spike' of *cough* backed up *cough* films to watch. WTC was on the top and after I watched it, thought U93 would be the best thing to follow it up with.

World Trade Center...

Nah... just got a 'spike' of *cough* backed up *cough* films to watch. WTC was on the top and after I watched it, thought U93 would be the best thing to follow it up with.

My girlfriend at the time was inconsolable after United 93 as she hadn't known that the plane crashed in the end. Stupid bitch.

Bolt, all time animation classic just behind ice age.

I love how grown ups think they can watch cartoons and still maintain some credibility.

Except Wall-E of course.

And the Raphael ones in the V&A. Of course :D

World Trade Center...

My girlfriend at the time was inconsolable after United 93 as she hadn't known that the plane crashed in the end. Stupid bitch.

soon dumped??

World Trade Center...

Gia.(again)

A dirge of a movie that the ff button was invented for. Except, of course, when A. Jolie gets her magnificent breasts out on show :icon_lol: I'm not sure how old she was when she made the film (20-ish?), but she did have the most remarkable, impressive, fantastic, booblicious tits. B)

Did I mention her breasts were good?

EDIT: let's be in no doubt about the quality of her tits: :D:D:rolleyes:

Edited by snakehips

Gia.(again)

A dirge of a movie that the ff button was invented for. Except, of course, when A. Jolie gets her magnificent breasts out on show B) I'm not sure how old she was when she made the film (20-ish?), but she did have the most remarkable, impressive, fantastic, booblicious tits. :rolleyes:

Did I mention her breasts were good?

EDIT: let's be in no doubt about the quality of her tits: :D:D:)

She was just about perfect back then, far too skinny now in my opinion, but you are correct about her titties :icon_lol: