Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Into the wilderness - not quite sure waht to make of it tbh, but I did laugh a couple of times.

Is that the one with Sean Penn, or the Walter Von Herzog documentary about the loon who hung out with Grizzly Bears?

I liked that Australian film with Ray Winstone in it as a policeman trying to keep order by setting one brother against his other brothers. It is called The Choice, The Decision or something like that. Nick Cave did the music and may have done the screenplay as well.

The Proposition.

Class movie.

Star Trek.

again. :lol:

i just got a (ahem) copy ;) may watch tomorrow, i'm no trekkie but i think it might be good

Good to see none of you have seen Angels and Demons yet. If you do you are a cretin. FACT.

angels and demons, and contrary to all the critics I thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't notice how long it was.

Well, who'd have thunk it? :lol:

PAID for :lol: first 1 I've actually paid to see in almost 5 years!

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Canny film....Hank Azaria is funny as Kahmunrah.

Edited by Angelus71

Obsessed - Fatal Attraction rip off. Was watchable for the first hour, if only to perv on ali larter. The last part was shit thought, wouldnt be surprised if Beyonce had a hand in writing the last scene. The whole film is played out in typical thriller style, all very scary stuff etc. so when the nutter breaks into Beyonces house at the end you expect it to follow suit, Beyonce shitting herself and running around screaming etc.

But no, Beyonce turns into the female Shaft, 'Lets sort this out now Bitch!, Yo dont touch ma man ho, holla' and kicks her all over. The end.

Bag of shite

Donnie Darko

Shite.

Brock, for once I stand alongside you and 'interesting' tastes. I fell asleep twice.

Were you in Nottingham for the game yesterday btw? I saw a guy in the Horn in Hand with a beard and a toon shirt and wondered if it was you. If it was, you're fatter than I imagined.

Donnie Darko

Shite.

Brock, for once I stand alongside you and 'interesting' tastes. I fell asleep twice.

Were you in Nottingham for the game yesterday btw? I saw a guy in the Horn in Hand with a beard and a toon shirt and wondered if it was you. If it was, you're fatter than I imagined.

Donnie Darko is shite and anyone who says it isn't is a sheep.

Donnie Darko

Shite.

I was in the Three Wheatsheaves for the game. I would've bought you a beer like. :lol:

Yeah, living on Lenton Boulevard now, but I'm moving to Balfour Road in 2 months' time as my current housemates are pricks. :lol: You're ex notts yourself aren't you? Keep forgetting that like. Plied your trade at the QMC?

There's a student boycott of the Wheatsheaves because the landlord's a tosser, but he's just you're average grumpy old yorkshireman.

Re: the thread, just watched Black Panthers. Documentary showing the rally on Huey P. Newton's birthday. Fascinating stuff.