Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched Enemy at The Gates on Film4. Seemed canny but fell asleep for the last 30mins. C0uldnt really get away with Jude Law being a Russian Sniper with an English accent

There is a good bit in that were you see a guy in a wolly jumper climbing in the background. :razz:

Watched Enemy at The Gates on Film4. Seemed canny but fell asleep for the last 30mins. C0uldnt really get away with Jude Law being a Russian Sniper with an English accent

There is a good bit in that were you see a guy in a wolly jumper climbing in the background. :razz:

I like that film but cant say I've noticed that before, when abouts is it?

I like that film but cant say I've noticed that before, when abouts is it?

I can't say for sure but my then flat mate spotted it about 4 years ago while watching it. :P

Paranormal Activity. Good and canny scary. :razz:

If if had been the first of that genre (i.e. released before Blair Witch Project) I think it would be an absolute epic.

Considering the budget they had, the effects are pretty awesome like.

Harry Brown. The film Gran Torino should have been.

The cinema was full of old folks who had gone to see Michael Caine. The rapes, murders and generally OTT violence traumatised them I think :razz:

Not bad 6.8 outta 10.

How good/bad is RocknRolla? It's on at 8 and I want to know if I'm going to feel like I wasted a couple of hours if I watch it. Thank you.

it's Meh......not nearly as good as Ritche's other movies.

How good/bad is RocknRolla? It's on at 8 and I want to know if I'm going to feel like I wasted a couple of hours if I watch it. Thank you.

One of the worst films I've ever seen.

Saw 'Looking For Eric' last night. Thought I was going to be massively underwhelmed by a Manc wank-fest but it was actually pretty good.

The MUFC v FCUM scene was well done like ;)

Sounds like my kind of movie ;)

Saw 'Looking For Eric' last night. Thought I was going to be massively underwhelmed by a Manc wank-fest but it was actually pretty good.

The MUFC v FCUM scene was well done like ;)

Yeh it's a pretty great film. There still is a bit of manc wank fest but overall I feel the issues in the film are more personal than sports related, e.g you could have picked any idol that Eric's friends had chosen and made a suitable film if pointed at the right audience.

It was a great watch anyway and more recently I have watched 'Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel'. A good laugh!

You're right, this is fucking shite.

You're right, this is fucking shite.

Fucking hell man Scott, it's not like you weren't given ample warning! ;)

There was nowt else on though. ;) I'm not even watching it now, it's just cockney shite in the background. Every voice sounds like it's coming from the same bloke until one of the Russians comes on (and then it's subtitles and I'm not looking at the screen).

Aye, canny good all in all.