Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Sherlock Holmes: Game Of Shadows - was alright

my desire to see thats dropped off hugely since Sherlock started again on the BBC this weekend

Paul is the only one of them that Pegg and Frost wrote together.

I enjoyed it. Decent writers those two. I still watch that sitcom from time to time.

Edited by Park Life

Drive - best looking film of 2011. Very stylish cinematography. Tempted to say all fur coat and no knickers though as the plot didn't grab me as much as I was led to believe it would having read reviews and listened to friends' comments.

Drive - best looking film of 2011. Very stylish cinematography. Tempted to say all fur coat and no knickers though as the plot didn't grab me as much as I was led to believe it would having read reviews and listened to friends' comments.

Beautifully made and some nice homage to Taxi Driver.

Exactly, the epitome of style over substance. Got slated by everyone I was in the cinema with

Bruno - Never liked the character and was doing well not to laugh at any of OTT gay sterotyping humour, but then had to laugh at the Ron Paul and cage fighting scenes. It's a film that points and laughs at gay stereotypes for an hour...then ridicules rednecks and politicians for their homophobia. Still not quite sure if that's a good thing or not.

Bruno - Never liked the character and was doing well not to laugh at any of OTT gay sterotyping humour, but then had to laugh at the Ron Paul and cage fighting scenes. It's a film that points and laughs at gay stereotypes for an hour...then ridicules rednecks and politicians for their homophobia. Still not quite sure if that's a good thing or not.

:lol: You truly epitomise the term 'namby-pamby'.

Only a warmonger such as yourself with the deaths of hundreds of thousands on your conscience - who in all liklihood has cheered on a few 'queer bashings' as necessary to stop the spread of gay - could possibly avoid the question when watching the film.

For shame.

I am a bit like Brian. :lol:

He's not kidding. Actual exchange from the last time we met:

Me: Would you like to come out for drinks later?

Parky: Yes, please.

Me: Then I can come and stay at yours, I don't have to work tomorrow, we can stay in bed all day.

Parky: Mmmmm...

Me: So don't forget to wash your sheets.

Parky: Right.

Me: And your penis.

Only a warmonger such as yourself with the deaths of hundreds of thousands on your conscience - who in all liklihood has cheered on a few 'queer bashings' as necessary to stop the spread of gay - could possibly avoid the question when watching the film.

For shame.

I can see why someone who couldn't comprehend irony (and was a particularly lily-livered namby-pamby type who has been inculcated with PC dogma) would be uncomfortable watching the film.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

What did you think of Tom Hardy's pillowy lips?

Perhaps a rating for them out of 10?

Check him out in Wuthering heights, he looks a right dick. The lass who plays Cathy though...she's his missus now ffs! She's stunning.

_Charlotte_Riley_1676467c.jpg

Charlotte Riley. MINT!

:lol: watching North by Northwest at the minute. Eva Marie Saint would have got it. Cary Grant isn't bad either.

Great film. Totally daft and all the better for it.

:lol: watching North by Northwest at the minute. Eva Marie Saint would have got it. Cary Grant isn't bad either.

Great film. Totally daft and all the better for it.

Aye it's quality. 50s America has to be the coolest time/place combo in history.

Can't believe James Mason was born in Huddersfield btw. Wtf.