Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Killer Joe - really enjoyed it, it certainly not gonna be for everyone and I wouldn't recommend it as a date flick due to the voilence, nudity and misogyny.

Your Sister's Sister - really enjoyed this as well. It's proper low budget, and looks as such but I thought the characters were engaging and the performances were strong, also features the least arousing sex scene I've seen in a good while.

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Face

• David Kelly

• Gemmill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dave man!

I feel sorry for Fish Jr.    Fish-“ I think the character progression between season 1 and 2 leaves a lot to be desired- what’s the motivation for him to keep returning to the garden,  and w

In the ancient & Royal Scottish Border Burgh of Jedburgh the house where MQOS rode out from to visit her injured lover Boswell at Hermitage Castle in Liddesdale still exists, as does the blood soa

Posted Images

i'd go for american beauty or silence of the lambs (think there is only like 5 movies thats ever done it, i know one flew over cuckoos nest did it like but there must've been one after)

maybe million dollar baby but i don't think clint got best actor just director

Rocky.

:lol:

i'd go for american beauty or silence of the lambs (think there is only like 5 movies thats ever done it, i know one flew over cuckoos nest did it like but there must've been one after)

maybe million dollar baby but i don't think clint got best actor just director

We have a winner! Great film and has done that rare thing of being quoted and parodied to a ridiculous extent and managing to remain very watchable.

Prometheus (again) - enjoyed it more the second time.

God Bless America - loved it, it's low budget indie fayre but it is spot on and sums up exactly what is wrong with the world, and it's blackly funny. I think those of you on here who enjoy less mainstream films would probably enjoy it. It's directed by Zed from Police Academy!

Woman in Black - 2/10

bored the shite outta me, and that has nothing to do with expecting it to be a scary horror flick or something it was just dull, with dull acting and harry potter

Saw it earlier this week. Thought it was really good to be honest.

Emma Stone is fucking ridiculous. I might go and see it again just for her.

I really enjoyed it too. Emma Stone was absolutely stunning! :D

Loved the library scene and the fact that we had several shots of seeing the swinging through Spidey's eyes rather than a CGI gimp overload that the Raimi movies descended into.

Andrew Garfield is infinitely better than Toby Macguire too.

Just back from Spiderman, Emma Stone...yup

film was alright but I wouldn't call it anything more, the lizard looked like the goomba from mario, or marlon harewood

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

Andrew Garfield was fine but I hated this peter parker he wasn't right hes meant to be a brilliant scientist but the equation wasn't his and he didnt develop the web stuff he bought it

started to annoy me that he seemed to say everything twice too the twitchy little bastard