Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Aye saw that this morning. Obviously appalling if true. The fact he shacked up with another girl who he should have viewed as his daughter has always been baffling at best, and sinister as fuck at worst.

Mock me all you want but I'm looking forward to The Lego Movie.

:blush2:

I know someone involved in that, bit of a hard bastard but you can break him down easy enough.

The Sean Penn film called This Must Be The Place. Not going to recommend it as its an odd film with some pretty disconnected themes / ideas that dont really seem to go anywhere. However, there is 5 minutes which kind of make the whole thing worth it.

Wolf of Wall Street

Thought it was brilliant. The cerebral Palsy scene was hilarious.

After this and Goodfellas Scorsese just needs to do another version of the same story with an ambitious young man who turns to politics (rather than crime or finance) to make his fortune, fucking his way through life, off his tits most of the time, ignoring the law and backstabbing his friends to survive. Could call it his American trilogy.

Could base the story on Rob Ford :D

McConaughey is becoming an actor I take comfort in seeing on the credits of a movie, instead of one I actively avoid. Quite the turn around and I'm sure he's delighted to have gained my trust.

McConaughey is becoming an actor I take comfort in seeing on the credits of a movie, instead of one I actively avoid. Quite the turn around and I'm sure he's delighted to have gained my trust.

The aim of any self respecting actor surely!

A Serious Man. Replaced Inside Lewin Davis as my least favourite Coen film. Quite similar in the way the lead character gets shit on throughout but without the laughs.

Zombieland. Has there ever been a better cameo than Murray in this?

Fish Tank. I enjoyed it and thought the acting was good, but it didn't really go anywhere and so for me the ending felt a bit flat. I know some people like those sort of films, but I'm not overly keen on them. Still a good watch though.