Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

BBT ran its course but was great back in the day when it genuinely was a fresh show and enjoyable if you had the vaguest handle on contemporary pop culture.

Haven't seen the Mindy show... Will try that, and catastrophe. Found myself watching blackadder the other day - have always enjoyed that. Hard to beat the classics.

1. Seinfeld

2. Taxi

3. Spaced

4. Fawlty Towers

5. Blackadder

6. Peep Show

7. The Fall and Rise of Reggie Perrin

8. Father Ted

9. I'm Alan Partridge

10. New Girl

1. Curb your Enthusiasm

2. Peep Show

3. Blackadder

4. Fawlty Towers

5. Only Fools and Horses

6. 30 Rock

7. Porridge

8. M*A*S*H

9. The Office

10. Red Dwarf (up till season 6)

Come on man, unless you're a mega nerd, Spaced was just like "alright we get it, you like Star Wars/every other cult nerd film, you ginger cunt."

:lol: That's why I'm scared to rewatch Shaun of the Dead, I loved it as a teenager like.

Anyone watch that Brian Pern? Gets all the little touches you see in music documentaries dead on.

The legend of Barney Thompson.

Highly enjoyable film, very very Irvine Welsh like, if you like that type of thing. Emma Thompson is simply amazing in this film as well, never would have guessed it was her.

'The lives of others' 2006 (I think)

This is always near the top of those imdb lists and is a German film with subtitles. Set in East Germany a few years before glasnost (around 1986), and the falling of the wall, it is about a theatre producer/writer, his actress girlfriend, a high ranking state official who blackmails her into sex and a Stasi intelligence officer sent to bug their apartment who starts off idealistically doing his job and indeed suspects the producer of being anti-state, but however starts to realise the system is corrupt and unknown to the the couple starts to interfere with evidence to help them out.

Wouldn't say this was a real fast paced film, but I enjoyed it anyway, wouldn't say the ending was a total 'happy ever after' nor was it as depressing as if the wall had never fell. Worth a watch especially if you've no idea of the era of the cold war and the people who had to live behind the iron curtain and their drab existence under communism.