Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

For a while, I fostered high hopes Rafa would stay, but in reality, deep inside, I knew it would be an unfulfilled wish. I just knew there would be no compromise made between Rafa and Ashley/Charnley.

Question is;  what magic trick is Ashley going to make appear from up his sleeve or out of his top-hat. Another Kinnear or McClaren? 

47 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just got back home from Roma and this is what I see turning the WiFi on in the house. Fuck you Michael Ashley, fuck you very much. Can't wait for the inevitable excuses why the club couldn't get sold and a 'we need to rally behind the club' from Moncur or someone like Shola when Terry Fuckwit is managing the team on a six year contract. Football genius strikes again. 

i'd take Terry Fuckwit at this stage

12 minutes ago, Leon said:

I'm still holding onto the hope that the takeover will go through and they announce Benitez as their first recruitment.     It could happen.  

I am still holding onto the hope that one of the girls from Monkey Fist‘s wet dreams turns up at my doorstep. It could happen.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Leon said:

I'm still holding onto the hope that the takeover will go through and they announce Benitez as their first recruitment.     It could happen.  

This is Newcastle United, son. It won’t happen 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just got back home from Roma and this is what I see turning the WiFi on in the house. Fuck you Michael Ashley, fuck you very much. Can't wait for the inevitable excuses why the club couldn't get sold and a 'we need to rally behind the club' from Moncur or someone like Shola when Terry Fuckwit is managing the team on a six year contract. Football genius strikes again. 

Was Rome nice? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So Ashley jettisoned Rafa as some sort of childish fucking powerplay, with zero professionalism or competence.

It's abhorrent. 

It’s the same way he fucked up multiple deals while in charge of the club.

I am so happy he learned from the mistakes as he suggested and finally got the hang of this football malarkey as his fellow numpty suggested. 

Oh great. My (ex) mate who I sit next to has just called to say he's not renewing. My renew lwas in February and his is now. He promised me no matter what hsppened he would renew. The massive cunt.  :lol:

Edited by Renton

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Caulkin saying Rafa hadn’t been given any prior notice that today’s statement was being released.

Fucking hell.

Rafa wasn't staying. A contract was offered a month or two ago. No reason why at this date one or the other wouldn't jump ship. 6 days to his current deal expiring was never going to end well.

7 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Maybe the offer from China is just too good for Rafa to turn down. Time will tell....

It’s not about a salary, it’s all about reality.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It’s not about a salary, it’s all about reality.

Well at this stage we don't know anything for an actual fact. SSN running with the China offer....the money being talked about is ridiculous if reports are true.