Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Address my point rather than presenting an ad hominem attack please.

I wasn’t advocating anything though was I? I was asking a question in a food for thought kind of way.

Billions of vaccine doses and it’s possible that the most likely way this pandemic is going to end is via a mutation from a fucking mouse :lol:

Just now, Asprilla said:

I wasn’t advocating anything though was I? I was asking a question in a food for thought kind of way.

Billions of vaccine doses and it’s possible that the most likely way this pandemic is going to end is via a mutation from fucking a mouse :lol:

GemmilledYP

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Made up science fiction theories, completely wacky in a Dr Frankenstein kind of way. 

Got the response it deserved. 

wackier than jab jab booster extra special last time honest guv booster booster jab though?

it literally could be the end of this pandemic but yeah, I’m crazy for asking

Just now, ewerk said:

Okay then, you ask a question and then refuse to discuss it. Poor.

I’m happy to discuss it, that was the idea

I was just correcting your post which said I was advocating something

i wasn’t I was speculating 

I'm just speculating here, but wouldn't we have a better take up on the vaccine if reluctant people were offered a one-off shag with their choice of fanny/cock? 

(Please, no need for snarky responses, just putting it out there for discussion). :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I'm just speculating here, but wouldn't we have a better take up on the vaccine if reluctant people were offered a one-off shag with their choice of fanny/cock? 

(Please, no need for snarky responses, just putting it out there for discussion). :good:

Yes I think that might help

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Now that you mention it I'm starting to see some merit in Asprilla's medical opinion.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm all for 'Public Shag Advocates' to be honest. 

I'd like to go on record as being wholly opposed to 'Pubic Shag Advocates'.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OTF said:

"Public Health Advocate" has become a synonym for fuckwit.

And an antonym for people who advocate public health

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OTF said:

I'd like to go on record as being wholly opposed to 'Pubic Shag Advocates'.

Look, it's a sacrifice I'm sure Kylie will be happy to make for the greater good. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Capital idea. Barry here wasn't sure about whether it was safe but has decided to take the plunge and has nominated you as his one-off shag (he's definitely a top btw).

cover8.jpg

Your country thanks you.

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Capital idea. Barry here wasn't sure about whether it was safe but has decided to take the plunge and has nominated you as his one-off shag (he's definitely a top btw).

cover8.jpg

Your country thanks you.

I hope he's got some lube for his arse, then. (Wouldn't want to hurt the poor thing). :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That was the same day he took the test.

Makes sense to touch other people maskless whilst waiting for the results 

edit- SSN quote his lawyer saying he tested positive on the 16th 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Think yourself lucky your wife is just wearing a mask, @Renton

To update, both my kids got it, but are now testing negative. Mrs Rents has avoided it ( daily LFTs and PCR), we've effectively stayed apart all week.. I'm day 6, so if I test negative today and tomorrow I'm free. Just tested and I'm still  fucking riddled with it, never seen a stronger line. Looks like another 5 days isolation for me. Got cabin fever now like and thoroughly fed up.