The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Does the Shiraz come out red? :lol:

Na but at least I don't shit on the ground, scoop it up in a plastic bag, don't wipe your arse and continue to you destination with the bag of shit hanging off your mirror :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Ken said:

Na but at least I don't shit on the ground, scoop it up in a plastic bag, don't wipe your arse and continue to you destination with the bag of shit hanging off your mirror :lol:

I beg your fucking pardon???

I wiped the nipsy until it was shining like a dogs glass eye. 

I’ll give you the rest, fair fucks :lol:

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Andrew is definitely a candidate for "mild mannered tyrant of the year" :thumbup:

Andrew? 
Who mentioned Andrew? 
I didn’t mention Andrew. 

Are you having non-approved thoughts about Dear Leader? 

Would you like to come in for a chat? 
ClassicMintyCanadagoose-size_restricted.

:lol:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I beg your fucking pardon???

I wiped the nipsy until it was shining like a dogs glass eye. 

I’ll give you the rest, fair fucks :lol:

It must have been hard.

Hope it was because soft meant a mess. Was the shopping bag holeproof?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ken said:

It must have been hard.

Hope it was because soft meant a mess. Was the shopping bag holeproof?

Since you ask, Type 3, see below. 
image.png.cfbde48259543eb52f879ccb88d4e5b5.png

My OP also notes that it was an Ace- i.e. a Ghost Wipe, left no trace. 

I’m sorry,  I didn’t take a photo for you, but …next time :lol:

So if all goes to plan, it seems we would be looking at a window of Trippier, Wood, Bruno fucking Guimeraes, Burn, a left back, and possibly a forward. 

If that happens I’ve never been happier about having all my fears dispelled and proven fucking wrong about how they’ve handled all of this. Must be a sickener for the “all the money in the world but no one will come” and “they won’t spend anything” crews, as we potentially end the window with a current England international and current Brazilian international signed :lol:.

If we get Guimeraes finalized, a left back and forward in I think the last couple of days could be mad as I read somewhere that we basically have a list of secondary targets, young up and comers that they want in the summer but may try to sign sooner if they get their primary positions covered. Trying to stay calm and focus that currently we still only have Wood and Tripps in but fucking hell the Guimeraes signing is a fucking MASSIVE statement of intent and win for the project (people can say money talks but we aren’t breaking our wage structure so he will only get the same or less than Trippier I’d imagine, which is an amount he could have definitely got elsewhere). 

• Like 4

Good to see, would be good if we can use these local little lower league sides to give our youth some experience. The likes of Hartlepool, and Sunderland, are the type of really small clubs that are close to home that can give experience to our youth who are currently miles away from our first team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

So if all goes to plan, it seems we would be looking at a window of Trippier, Wood, Bruno fucking Guimeraes, Burn, a left back, and possibly a forward. 

If that happens I’ve never been happier about having all my fears dispelled and proven fucking wrong about how they’ve handled all of this. Must be a sickener for the “all the money in the world but no one will come” and “they won’t spend anything” crews, as we potentially end the window with a current England international and current Brazilian international signed :lol:.

If we get Guimeraes finalized, a left back and forward in I think the last couple of days could be mad as I read somewhere that we basically have a list of secondary targets, young up and comers that they want in the summer but may try to sign sooner if they get their primary positions covered. Trying to stay calm and focus that currently we still only have Wood and Tripps in but fucking hell the Guimeraes signing is a fucking MASSIVE statement of intent and win for the project (people can say money talks but we aren’t breaking our wage structure so he will only get the same or less than Trippier I’d imagine, which is an amount he could have definitely got elsewhere). 

It's really encouraging indeed - plus a full week for any new signings to get up to speed with the team and tactics (to an extent at least), we should see them all play against Everton. If we get 3 points there and another 3 against Villa, we won't see the relegation zone again this season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It's really encouraging indeed - plus a full week for any new signings to get up to speed with the team and tactics (to an extent at least), we should see them all play against Everton. If we get 3 points there and another 3 against Villa, we won't see the relegation zone again this season.

Yeah that’s the big change a player like Guimeraes (if we get him) brings. He will completely transform our game as we will actually be able to retain some fucking possession in central midfield, as well as providing more incisive passes from that position. It suddenly makes games like Villa possible results whereas we previously wrote them off. 

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Could definitely see us biding our time with Lingard and putting a “Take it or Leave it” bid in at about half 9 on Monday night

Aye they’ve tried to play tough with us but there’s only so much you can do when you’ve got a player on £100k a week not getting a kick who really doesn’t want to be there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Could definitely see us biding our time with Lingard and putting a “Take it or Leave it” bid in at about half 9 on Monday night

£9m?

[Audience]

"LOWER! (Tell them we'll get him for zip in the summer)."

188fd6e97a24ba71b9e99ecf8b739503.jpg

• Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic