Jump to content

The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has subsequently learned that Bruce is from a good family so it’s okay.

Saying someone is better than Krafth is the Roger Federer backhand of backhanded compliments 

Last week- “ Would you have Bale?”                     “ If only, eh?”     Today- “ Nah, he’s past it…”   Gettin! 

Posted Images

What a fucking faff on btw, even if he does sign the fact it’s took this fucking long to sign a bloke that for our side is a complete no brainer of a signing, and is basically unneeded at Arsenal (in their view anyway) while basically running his contract down. 
 

They also seem pretty much incapable of going after multiple targets at the same time, Charnley must work an hour a day the useless puppet cunt. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Howay said:

They also seem pretty much incapable of going after multiple targets at the same time, Charnley must work an hour a day the useless puppet cunt. 

To be fair the thumb headed slobs lunch break probably starts at 9am

Edited by 247
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Southampton want Armstrong from Blackburn. Blackburn value him at £25 million (probably take 20) from what I've been told Ashley stands to get 40% of whatever Blackburn get for Armstrong. Knock that off the price of Willock they won't have even paid £20 million 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

So we’re back to last season’s ’strength’ with a squad that includes TOT,Lewis The Coward,BUJ7 and Hendrick.Still time for Brucey to bring in loan signings and free transfers inferior to the clowns I’ve mentioned above.

Not even back to last seasons strength. Atsu, Carroll, Muto and Lejeune were all options off the bench that we've lost 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not even back to last seasons strength. Atsu, Carroll, Muto and Lejeune were all options off the bench that we've lost 

Aside from Lejeune, the other three were just useful for keeping the seats warm..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

So we’re back to last season’s ’strength’ with a squad that includes TOT,Lewis The Coward,BUJ7 and Hendrick.Still time for Brucey to bring in loan signings and free transfers inferior to the clowns I’ve mentioned above.

Disappointed that Hendrick doesn’t have a nickname

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 247 said:

It’s strange no other clubs came in for him


Exactly my thought. The likes of Wolves and even Everton (if the rumours are true) seem like they would be crying out for a midfielder like him and not a peep after a fantastic loan spell. Especially when we’ve dragged our heels the way we have. And now we have a week and a half to get the players we need on other positions. Great planning 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:


Exactly my thought. The likes of Wolves and even Everton (if the rumours are true) seem like they would be crying out for a midfielder like him and not a peep after a fantastic loan spell. Especially when we’ve dragged our heels the way we have. And now we have a week and a half to get the players we need on other positions. Great planning 

It’s not as if we’ve offered wages the scouse makems or Wolves couldn’t match.I’ll reserve judgment on Willock until the end of next season.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kitman said:

Disappointed that Hendrick doesn’t have a nickname

 

TSFOAN. Too Shit For a Nickname. I'm sure it will catch on.

 

My vote would be TIM - The Invisible Man.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The 40% sell on clause is looking like a good bit of business.

 

Which is effectively pointless in the context of moving the club forward under current ownership.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OTF said:

 

TSFOAN. Too Shit For a Nickname. I'm sure it will catch on.

 

My vote would be TIM - The Invisible Man.

I feel like Chickhen Shit or Hendick is more SMB’s style

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...