Liverpool 

Arsenal 

Leicester 

Man City

Sheffield Utd

Fulham

I honestly can't see were the next point will come from

38 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We have to change manager now or we’re gone. I can’t see us getting more than 3 points from the remaining games otherwise 

We are probably gone already. The change should have been made ahead of the winnable and must-win games.

I can’t see us picked enough points in the remote fixtures as I do think that Fulham will come up with the odd good result themselves even though they have a even more difficult run of games.

• Like 2

I mean given the fact that any self respecting manager will have already blocked Charnleys number, I would personally try and get Nolan to do a firefighting job. He can unite a dressing room and would probably stick Carroll in and play to his strengths. Which would be a significant upgrade on whatever the fuck our current gameplan is

38 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

We are probably gone already. The change should have been made ahead of the winnable and must-win games.

I can’t see us picked enough points in the remote fixtures as I do think that Fulham will come up with the odd good result themselves even though they have a even more difficult run of games.

I reckon fulham will pick up more points in their next four games than we will in our next five.

by the time we're playing leicester and man city  they'll be probably be playing an already safe burnley and southampton.

we're fucked.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I reckon fulham will pick up more points in their next four games than we will in our next five.

by the time we're playing leicester and man city  they'll be probably be playing an already safe burnley and southampton.

we're fucked.

This 

If we get rid of the cabbage and we get ASM and Wilson back sooner rather than later, we might be alright. Our current course is destination relegation, no doubt about that. 

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Relegation removes the PL from the takeover process. 

Clutching at straws - likely! 

But can't think of a single reason as to why Bruce isn't (already) peddled. 

The real tin foil hat theory is that Ashley thinks he'll also be able to recoup the lost value on the club because of relegation from the Premier League, given they, supposedly, illegally stopped the sale to the Saudi's. But the aforementioned of course is clutching at the entirety of the US agricultural output of straw.

Edited by Polarboy

In our last 20 games, we’ve won 2, drawn 5, lost 13, scored 14 goals, and conceded 35. It’s interesting that some people are still saying Newcastle fans expect too much, I wonder just how fucking appallingly bad we need to be before it would be acceptable for the fans to be pissed off. It’s passed being a tired cliche at this point, it’s almost people going out of their way to just be absurdly wrong about the topic at hand. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

In our last 20 games, we’ve won 2, drawn 5, lost 13, scored 14 goals, and conceded 35. It’s interesting that some people are still saying Newcastle fans expect too much, I wonder just how fucking appallingly bad we need to be before it would be acceptable for the fans to be pissed off. It’s passed being a tired cliche at this point, it’s almost people going out of their way to just be absurdly wrong about the topic at hand. 

Especially seeing as this is what most people expected 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Were you watching the match on sky last night? One of the commentators actually said we'd be happier in the bottom three than where we are now if played more attractive football 😐 The level of ignorance is astonishing. Either that or these so called experts are just making obviously counter factual statements to generate anger clicks for want of a better phrase. Then again I shouldn't attribute to malice what I easily attribute to incompetence. Obviously there's little point in talking about Merson's recent comments, he's obviously long fried his brain with all the booze and coke, not that he was likely ever a contender for the brain of Britain. At least Stelling pretty much apologised on twitter. Those Newcastle fans love to be entertained was another gem, as if other football fans aren't bothered if their team plays like shite.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Were you watching the match on sky last night? One of the commentators actually said we'd be happier in the bottom three than where we are now if played more attractive football 😐 The level of ignorance is astonishing. Either that or these so called experts are just making obviously counter factual statements to generate anger clicks for want of a better phrase. Then again I shouldn't attribute to malice what I easily attribute to incompetence. Obviously there's little point in talking about Merson's recent comments, he's obviously long fried his brain with all the booze and coke, not that he was likely ever a contender for the brain of Britain. At least Stelling pretty much apologised on twitter. Those Newcastle fans love to be entertained was another gem, as if other football fans aren't bothered if their team plays like shite.

Watching Manquillo run slower than most people walk was entertaining 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Watching Manquillo run slower than most people walk was entertaining 

And he was still twice as quick as Shelvey or Hendricks,

BTW he should never have let his player go inside but also the complete lack of a midfield which should have been there to easily cover is just as criminal.

• Like 1