Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

I had to look up on google maps where Wycombe actually is. Some home counties satellite town of London I see. Probably more into rugby union and plot I imagine. 

It’s certainly a competition of the ugly town centres. Nice countryside if you leave the town though. I am not sure what they have done to deserve yo get supported by Henning Wehm, German’s failed attempt at the world’s deadliest joke.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ohhh_yeah said:

The bloke who kicked the guy on the ground got humbled very quickly didn't he, seemed to lose all his fight quite suddenly :icon_lol:

The makems don’t sound as cocky as you would expect with Wycombe waiting for them.It seems they are a big,powerful and very direct team,with regards to their style of play.For some reason,maybe for those reasons,they are on their extremely long hate list.The hate list also includes the Wycombe manager.

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

The makems don’t sound as cocky as you would expect with Wycombe waiting for them.It seems they are a big,powerful and very direct team,with regards to their style of play.For some reason,maybe for those reasons,they are on their extremely long hate list.The hate list also includes the Wycombe manager.

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑

A good mate’s ex business partner is a Wycombe season ticket holder….there’s little doubt I’ll be offered a ticket for the final…. 

Get yourself there with a NUFC shirt on and you can be the 'Mag in the crowd' to get them paranoid and upset. :D

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Too blonde, didn’t read

It's the Wycombe manager apparently. Oh no wait, they're managed by Andrew Eldridge. 

263393838.jpg.gallery.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

Easy way to beat them; walk over to him on the touchline and say something like “Blackmore’s Night were a load of shite and Judas Priest were just a crap Extreme” and then he’ll be so beside himself with rage that he’ll make mental tactical decisions. Done

• Haha 2

Villa are one of those teams where I can’t get myself to not wanting them to lose. For me Liverpool are not on the same level as the likes of Chelsea and Man United where I would hope for both teams to lose when they play Villa.

• Like 2