Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

It is painful to keep accepting poor results and say that it is alright. Realistically, we could have come away tonight on the back of a thumping but we played well. Fact is we do not have the quality to match a team like Liverpool. I still cannot get over Clark. Once we get through the next two games we should be fine. Any signing will be a bonus. I think Howe is getting a good tune out of them. I feel sorry for Lewis but Ritchie played well. It says a lot about where we have been to be able to find the joy in a 3-1 loss. 

"It was a tough call but in the end, I mean it was probably the right one. He took a knock but you didn’t know how bad it was. It was the referee’s call."

What a plonker Jenas is. If you don’t knoe how bad a head injury is then it does surely have to be the other way round.

”He fractured his skull but you didn’t know how bad it was…”

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not like Jenas to try to sound clever and have it fail miserably.

Any intelligent thoughts he might accidentally have tend to get stuck in the corners of the the squareheaded cunt’s noggin. 

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

‘Mike didn’t have a real good look at it’. As BT show him looking right at the injured Hayden on the ground before the cross comes in. Thanks for that Peter Walton, you utter cunt.

Aye you can see on the replay, he looks and disregards it, the ancient slaphead. 

Sounds like Howe and ASM could he set on a collision course now, if he thinks the lad was trying to hoodwink him with a fake injury.

ASM will be pining for the days of the gentlest, kindest, most fucking useless man in football. :lol:

• Haha 3

How many fucking individual errors are we going to make for goals this season? Suicidal back pass by Shelvey. 

And Mike Dean is a cunt, but Hayden didn't actually have a head injury. He's just the softest cunt on the pitch and was rolling around as per

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

They've just showed that arsenal pen from last night. :lol: We don't get the lickings of a fucking dog do we, var or no var? :lol:

Replays have shown that Arnold made contact with Fraser’s leg before the ball,as Fraser signalled at the time.We know what the decision would have been if Salah had been the player tackled .

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

How many fucking individual errors are we going to make for goals this season? Suicidal back pass by Shelvey. 

And Mike Dean is a cunt, but Hayden didn't actually have a head injury. He's just the softest cunt on the pitch and was rolling around as per

BUJ7 gave him a dreadful pass.Hayden should have held his head whatever the injury or ‘injury’ 

Overall I’ve come away from that feeling quite chipper given the circumstances. We seem a lot more capable overall defending and had enough chances to get at least another goal.

Once again feeling referees are against us though.

Joe was outstanding again and seemed to pop up everywhere. Attitude is tremendous.

I just don’t understand what’s happened to ASM since Bruce left. Sure he can occasionally make something out of nothing, but his attitude is wank.

I still think with the right additions we’ll get out of this. 

• Like 1

Big Joe has really stepped up a couple of gears. He gets involved in the game, seems to have more confidence on the ball and his work rate has improved significantly since Howe arrived. 

Just odd that Willock and ASM seem to be going the other way.

• Like 1