Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

47 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to the True Faith poddy this morning and they were discussing if Big Joe should be dropped.  Only one was really pushing for him to be dropped really.  But it will be interesting how they do line up.

aye, same. it was a good listen. it's going to be interesting to see how he sets them up. i would be tempted to go: 

----------dubravka

trippier-schar--burn--targett

--------buno----shelvey

joelinon---willock----asm

-----------wood

hopefully  we can play higher up the pitch so willock and joelinton get close to wood but it would mean relying on the two full backs pushing up to whip some balls in for wood

#deanolives

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Having TOT,Willock The Waster and BUJ7 in the team until the end of the season will likely result in releg8ion.

SMBed yp

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

aye, same. it was a good listen. it's going to be interesting to see how he sets them up. i would be tempted to go: 

----------dubravka

--------buno----shelvey

-----------wood

hopefully  we can play higher up the pitch so willock and joelinton get close to wood but it would mean relying on the two full backs pushing up to whip some balls in for wood

#deanolives

He's going to start Big Jamal isn't he?  I would say that midfield I would like to say he is going to go with though.  

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

----------dubravka

--------buno----shelvey

-----------wood

#deanolives

I'd rather see:

----------dubravka

--------buno----

fraser---------willock

-----joelinton---

-----asm--wood

Just let our Brazilians break up play at the top and bottom of a diamond midfield and if willock isn't working his bollocks off from the start hook him for almiron or even murphy.

#deanofantastic #fuckyoufatfrank

It might be the optimist in me but I reckon Howe has the stones to drop Lascelles, especially now that Trippier is here as a natural captain. All of his chat about wanting to play out from the back is severely hampered if he plays Lascelles, a bloke who couldn’t trap a bag of cement. Could easily see it being Schar and Burn until the end of the season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20220206-055026_Forza.thumb.jpg.c356bf5fcd02e8fb82afc0ffb92395f0.jpg

Tuesday night is gonna be fucking stressful. We're all gonna have to keep a close eye on Gloom and wykiki, they're gonna be perimenopausal. 

I best take an extra tablet on Tuesday night :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It might be the optimist in me but I reckon Howe has the stones to drop Lascelles, especially now that Trippier is here as a natural captain. All of his chat about wanting to play out from the back is severely hampered if he plays Lascelles, a bloke who couldn’t trap a bag of cement. Could easily see it being Schar and Burn until the end of the season.

This is what I’m hoping but I don’t have your optimism Howe will do it. Hope you’re right .

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20220206-055026_Forza.thumb.jpg.c356bf5fcd02e8fb82afc0ffb92395f0.jpg

Tuesday night is gonna be fucking stressful. We're all gonna have to keep a close eye on Gloom and wykiki, they're gonna be perimenopausal. 

I might watch it in the pub in which case wykiki will be the wet sheet standard bearer 

• Haha 1

Good point by the lad on the TF website that he doesn't think Lampard has ever been in a relegation battle in his entire career - either as a player or a manager. So if we can beat them and drag them further into the equation, it puts him in a bit of a spot with a team that's bottom of the form table. 

Obviously I already know they're going down, but I understand you lads need convincing, so stick that in your shitpipes and smoke it. 

• Haha 2

Was he not at West Ham the year they went down with about 4 future England regulars? Or had he moved to Chelsea before that?

”He’s never had relegation battling experience” is the kind of argument knackers in the press make when they’re touting Allardyce for jobs btw :wink:

• Like 3

Look at the video of them introducing Van De Beek & Alli to the crowd. Both looked depressed as fuck. 

Prepare for the footballing purgatory of Goodison park. You’ll be hearing “boooooo” when you put your head on your pillow at night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Was he not at West Ham the year they went down with about 4 future England regulars? Or had he moved to Chelsea before that?

”He’s never had relegation battling experience” is the kind of argument knackers in the press make when they’re touting Allardyce for jobs btw :wink:

Absolutely. The experience of frequently being in relegation battles is generally a telltale sign of a shit manager.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I think it's more relevant when he's only had two managerial jobs in football and both have been at the top of a division though. 

And if you think I'm doing the research to find out if he went down with West Ham, you simply do not know me. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Absolutely. The experience of frequently being in relegation battles is generally a telltale sign of a shit manager.

Difference here is he's had two shortlived managerial jobs. One where he was just gifted all the riches and talents of Chelsea, and another where he was battling for promotion at Derby. We've barely seen enough to call him a manager, never mind a good/bad manager.

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

I've stuck it in my shitpipe, now not sure how to smoke it. Further instruction required.

Gather all of the fools that think Everton aren't going down, and form a human centipede. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

What would be fucking delightful is if we could race to a 2 goal lead and just never look like losing. I think we all know we're not allowed nice things like that yet though. 

when did this even last happen?

2 quite early goals away to leicester last season, followed by another 2 before midway through the second half?

we still managed to look like we could throw it away in the last 10 minutes!  :lol:

• Haha 1