Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

I hope it’s Bollocks or mind games etc. 

The next few games “could” show whether Howe is actually up for the mid term here. (I hope he is).

Unlike dallying with Darlow, I’d like to be sure he’s not Mr nice guy behind the scenes and he is ruthless enough to drop players that feel aggrieved to be dropped, if it improves the first 11. 

love how the match thread is 7 pages deep already. in the final days of the ashley reign there often wouldn't be a match thread created until after the game had kicked off!

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

love how the match thread is 7 pages deep already. in the final days of the ashley reign there often wouldn't be a match thread created until after the game had kicked off!

:lol: I was out driving this morning, mentally bed wetting about tomorrow’s game and was thinking, I never had this problem a few months ago.

• Haha 2

Had a kind offer of a ticket for this match against the Merseyside boo-boys but alas I'm at work after being off for almost a week! :doh: This game definitely has an element of the 'touching cloth' about it so maybe it's not so bad that I'm missing it after all? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Yep,he has his faults,but Shelvey is our only player who can actually find a teammate more than 10 yards away.Also the only player we have who can move the ball on quickly.

Did you miss the January transfer window??? :blind:

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Yep,he has his faults,but Shelvey is our only player who can actually find a teammate more than 10 yards away.Also the only player we have who can move the ball on quickly.

Shame that he isn’t capable of moving himself on quickly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Fuck me, 10 years in and you still haven't learned to stop pedaling utter nonsense.

The only redeeming feature of Jonjo Shelvey is that at 30, there isn't long before he retires, thank god!

• Haha 4

Had a dream last night about the game, I never dream about football and hardly ever even remember if or what I dream about, but I remember this one. We lost 3-1, only saving grace is the game I dreamt about had the old fashioned nets and Everton scored their goals at the old Gallowgate.

Pissy pants as fuck now.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2