Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

17 hours ago, Craig said:

The only redeeming feature of Jonjo Shelvey is that at 30, there isn't long before he retires, thank god!

To be fair, he’s probably the best in the squad at dressing up for Halloween the spooky bastard. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

To be fair, he’s probably the best in the squad at dressing up for Halloween the spooky bastard. 

he’s not slow he’s fester than all the rest

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Bruno’s social media game is top.

Can someone shop this so he's messaging Ciaran Clark?

Bruno: Why is you not in the 25 Ciaran?

Ciaran: I didn't want to be in it anyway

Bruno: May it be the beginning of a beautiful story

• Haha 2

It’s weird having a player who is clearly trying to create a brand. I assume the others post pictures of the fish and chips they eat? Or Hayden posting “tough one today but we go again!!” After a 4-0 humiliation. 

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Tom said:

Bruno’s social media game is top.

"Why didn't you start the match Bruno?" 

"Manager is big ginger cunt" 

"Do you feel daft for doing all this build up?" 

"Look why don't you just fuck off?" 

"You do look silly though, don't y-"

*turns off phone*

• Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s weird having a player who is clearly trying to create a brand. I assume the others post pictures of the fish and chips they eat? Or Hayden posting “tough one today but we go again!!” After a bout of constipation.

Poor cunt. 

• Haha 5

Two home wins between tonight and Saturday and we could be a in a very decent position given the fixtures for the teams around us. It wouldn't be a disaster to get four points, but we have to get three from at least one. Nervy 1-1 draws aren't going to cut it if we want to stop up. A win tonight and the confidence it could give us after three points against Leeds could really kickstart our season. A bad loss and we may start to really feel the effect of failing to add to Wood in the forward positions. 

Just now, Polarboy said:

Two home wins between tonight and Saturday and we could be a in a very decent position given the fixtures for the teams around us. It wouldn't be a disaster to get four points, but we have to get three from at least one. Nervy 1-1 draws aren't going to cut it if we want to stop up. A win tonight and the confidence it could give us after three points against Leeds could really kickstart our season. A bad loss and we may start to really feel the effect of failing to add to Wood in the forward positions. 

4 points would be decent that would give us 5 games unbeaten in the league i think. 

All this talk about it likely being a draw I don't get. Lampard's teams are notoriously leaky but decent going forward, so the way I see it is we'll either win pretty handily, or lose by the odd goal. Obviously our defence has been shite this season as well, but there have been signs of improvement even before the last three lads were signed. 

36 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Even just a win tonight could see us two points clear of the drop zone.

Alternatively if results don't go our way we could be rock bottom come 10pm...

Not helping the nerves....

Hopefully we will have more control of the ball in the middle with Bruno, though if we're able to translate that into better chances going forward, or any real chances, is a big IF. We're probably still betting on Wood getting on the end of a Trippier/Targett cross. 

Get the 3 points any which way lads, dragging Everton right into the shite will be a bonus. 

:nufc: 

• Like 1

I think it'll be tight, hopefully because we will have some organisation to not ship goals like we have been doing, but I still think we lack a goal threat. Hope big Chris gets his shooting boots on

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Even just a win tonight could see us two points clear of the drop zone.

Alternatively if results don't go our way we could be rock bottom come 10pm...

Melting Hot Dog GIF

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I think it'll be tight, hopefully because we will have some organisation to not ship goals like we have been doing, but I still think we lack a goal threat. Hope big Chris gets his shooting boots on

think he might've lost them last summer, but aye, let's hope it's dawned on him where he put them before kick off.

hate these match throwing scouse cunts with a passion and can't hack the idea of the mackem loving fuckwits putting us deeper in the shit.

nerves are shot to bits here!