Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

19 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

There you go Sammy 🙂 

Fucking told you, mark my word, this is dead in the water because pissy kegs has got involved. Should have stuck to the cricket thread.

Ice man, lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

If we do stuff like this, there would be a new set of rules put in place to hobble us further.

Time plus money means we'll get there eventually, it's just gonna take a while, but excellent coaching, a top academy setup, and shrewd transfer business should be our secret weapons, not being little snidey backdoor deal cunts.

I think you need to take a look at CT's latest mug, buy it and then take a long sip of shut the fuck up out of it.

Eddie Howe Quote - Newcastle United Mug – Geordie Gifts

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

That would be fucking amazing :lol: 

Aye. I couldn’t give a fuck about the ‘morality’ of it in the same way morality is virtually nonexistent in football anyway. And I want it to happen just for the reaction tbh 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I dunno. I thought the logo said Geordie Guts so assumed it was CT.

Whoah, hang on. He’s from Boldon 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. I couldn’t give a fuck about the ‘morality’ of it in the same way morality is virtually nonexistent in football anyway. And I want it to happen just for the reaction tbh 

I think this is honestly where I am :lol: The hysteria would be incredible. And honestly pretty justifiable. But I don't really see what anyone can do about it and that would be amazing :D 

Mind you, I'd actually be fairly surprised if it actually happened.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think this is honestly where I am :lol: The hysteria would be incredible. And honestly pretty justifiable. But I don't really see what anyone can do about it and that would be amazing :D 

Mind you, I'd actually be fairly surprised if it actually happened.

Well another reason I’m all for it is Chelsea are not only offloading their rejects there, with seemingly very little scrutiny. In addition to which they spent absolutely mental amounts this season after years of fiddling ffp. Again without much scrutiny. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well another reason I’m all for it is Chelsea are not only offloading their rejects there, with seemingly very little scrutiny. In addition to which they spent absolutely mental amounts this season after years of fiddling ffp. Again without much scrutiny. 

These days the authorities have to line everything up before they so much as make.an accusation. Of course it all just ends up petering away in a prolonged legal battle.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

That neves story is absolute bollocks mind. :lol:

Completely made up by "footy insider"

:lol: I do agree it’s likely a load of shite. 

Serious question, how would us getting Neves, again not that I think it's likely, on loan be fundamentally different than what RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig do regularly. Both owned by Red Bull and Salzburg are basically their feeder club. Didn't Leipzig line up that centre forward, Sesko or something, for mates rates in terms of a fee. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples of feeder club relationships that might appear a bit dodgy as well, it's just that the Saudi's have done it on a much more massive scale. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 2

According to Calciomercato.com, the Rossoneri won’t listen to offers below €80m.

Tonali is a die-hard Milan fan, so Newcastle may struggle to persuade him to leave San Siro. However, he’d almost triple his wages at St. James’ Park given that he currently gets €3.5m per season with the Rossoneri. According to Gazzetta, the player’s will is going to be decisive in the negotiation.

The pink paper adds that Chelsea are also interested in Tonali and have already spoken to Milan about a potential deal.

The Rossoneri are interested in several Blues players, especially Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Christian Pulisic, and Chelsea are reportedly ready to include one of them in a player-plus-cash swap deal.

https://football-italia.net/newcastles-contract-offer-for-tonali-revealed-but-chelsea-also-in-talks-with-milan/

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season