Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

Stinky breath :lol: Is there something I'm missing here or are Italians just not that great at throwing insults when racism is out of the equation. 

It’s also bit rich coming a garlic fiend. 
:whistling:

• Haha 3

Some may have seen on my FB, but I asked a lad I used to do my Milan trips with about Tonali

Oh man..., like a Ac Milan supporter I'm not happy at All cause to me... (my personal view of football) Sandro Tonali, will be the best midfielder of the next ten years.
IN the other hand I'm happy he choose Newcastle... Nice city, amazing people and quality of life.
Enjoy this guy, I will see a great footballer... Forza Sandro... Come on Geordies...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, JawD said:

Some may have seen on my FB, but I asked a lad I used to do my Milan trips with about Tonali

Oh man..., like a Ac Milan supporter I'm not happy at All cause to me... (my personal view of football) Sandro Tonali, will be the best midfielder of the next ten years.
IN the other hand I'm happy he choose Newcastle... Nice city, amazing people and quality of life.
Enjoy this guy, I will see a great footballer... Forza Sandro... Come on Geordies...

Oooh déjà vu :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Is this done yet. I always love “a next Rob Lee”.

Ah yes, the next Rob Lee.

On 31/01/2022 at 15:48, scoobos said:

Hoping for Lingard - thinking he could be our next Rob Lee.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I always thought Ashworth looked like the type to have mints on him at all times, in order to make up for the shortness. An Italian living in London seems to think you British lads are cavemen with halitosis. Even I as an Irishmen balk at such insults being directed towards you 😂

As a fan of good insults I balk at such insults 

• Haha 2

Just seen a few tweets from the xenophobic Italian, and his retort was that there's barely any Brits in London, therefore he's not an ungrateful twat for living there, and that Brits breath stinks not because of food but because you don't brush your teeth. Austin Powers and Medieval Britain has done you wrong on the old oral hygiene lads 😂  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Just seen a few tweets from the xenophobic Italian, and his retort was that there's barely any Brits in London, therefore he's not an ungrateful twat for living there, and that Brits breath stinks not because of food but because you don't brush your teeth. Austin Powers and Medieval Britain has done you wrong on the old oral hygiene lads 😂  

Don't forget we only bathe once a week and don't have showers 🙂 

• Haha 1

One of the West Ham fanzines are unhappy because we've supposedly messed up their move for Milinkovic-Savic. Milan are reportedly after him to help replace Tonali. I find it at least mildly fanciful that he would have chosen the ammers had it not been for our transfer activity, but that's just me. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season