Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Oh but when Caulkin does it you don't like it?

He's a posh cunt bully wanker.  Swearing to try and be cool.  I bet he goes home and apologises and cries to him mummy and papa and will never do it again.  PLEASE DONT WRITE ME OUT OF THE WILL POPS!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's a posh cunt bully wanker.  Swearing to try and be cool.  I bet he goes home and apologises and cries to him mummy and papa and will never do it again.  PLEASE DONT WRITE ME OUT OF THE WILL POPS!

I was surprised to hear you hate Culkin. But thenI realised you hate everyone.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I was surprised to hear you hate Culkin. But thenI realised you hate everyone.

Used to love his writing, but when I started to listen to the podcast all him and Payne do is try and rip the other one a new arse hole all the time. Caulkin going on how amazing he is and how cool he is with ex players. Nah, not for me.

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Used to love his writing, but when I started to listen to the podcast all him and Payne do is try and rip the other one a new arse hole all the time. Caulkin going on how amazing he is and how cool he is with ex players. Nah, not for me.

the “banter” on the athletic podcast is total cringe like :lol: 

• Like 1

I like Kilman, but he doesn't fit me in the team because he's a left-footed center back who handles his left foot.

We already have Botman as the starter and Burn as the substitute (and Dummett as the substitute's substitute). And Lascelles plays there even though he is right-handed.

If we're looking for a replacement for Schar, it's not Kilman (unless we want to play Lascelles instead of Schar and Kilman is the replacement for Botman, which seems even worse to me).

And it is very difficult to play football with two left-handed central defenders. It's like playing with two Mike Williamsons.

Anyway, I don't think much of Ben Jacobs because I remember him being the journalist who said that Newcastle had signed Trippier for a fixed 12M, and another 12M if Newcastle managed to stay.

Many Spanish media copied that information.

A few days later, Jacobs posted on his Twitter that he had no idea, that he had just posted something that made sense to him and that it was his thought and not information.

I don't know how you will believe it over there, but in Spain there are still many people who believe that Newcastle paid Atleti almost €30M in total for Trippier.

Looks like Caicedo is going to the highest bidder between VictimPool FC v Chelsea.

Of course Old Gnashers reckons they can't compete financially so thats only £200m they are going to spend this summer.  Fucking Buck toothed ball sack.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Looks like Caicedo is going to the highest bidder between VictimPool FC v Chelsea.

Of course Old Gnashers reckons they can't compete financially so thats only £200m they are going to spend this summer.  Fucking Buck toothed ball sack.

Just as Lascelles was renamed TOT, can Klopp please be referred to henceforth as ‘FBTBS’?

• Haha 5

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season