Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

6 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Sneaky bid for Sancho, anyone? Assuming Ten Slaaaaaag is still there come Jan, he will most likely still be eating packed lunches with the bairns and not playing. Young, raw, obviously talented and can play across the front line. I also believe he's covered centre mid for England during the Euros.

Depends, has he ever kissed a badge and/or had a child?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Cristiano Ronaldo's Body Transformation

100% natty me mate

He's a pro athlete, he trains every day for years and he has the best coaches and nutritionalists. That's a physically natural attainable body given what he has access to.  He's not pouching takeaways and 10 pints of lager every weekend. 

Edited by Chaser
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

He's a pro athlete, he trains every day for years and he has the best coaches and nutritionalists. That's a physically natural attainable body given what he has access to.  He's not pouching takeaways and 10 pints of lager every weekend. 

Yeah OK. There's nothing natural about having that body at 38. Not knocking him though, still takes a lot of work and dedication. But no way it's natty

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

He's doing an aerobic discipline of sport. Look at the.majority of the physiques in the Premier league. Google Bale at spurs and then at Real. You don't get a physique like that running and doing a few dumb bell raises and having a protein shakes. 

Oh and unicorns aren't real

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's doing an aerobic discipline of sport. Look at the.majority of the physiques in the Premier league. Google Bale at spurs and then at Real. You don't get a physique like that running and doing a few dumb bell raises and having a protein shakes. 

Oh and unicorns aren't real

He's blasting peptides at a minimum, same as all the Bayern players that have all packed on 10-20lbs of lean muscle within a year of training with the team.

Like you say if running did that Mo Farah would built like a Greek god.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

He's blasting peptides at a minimum, same as all the Bayern players that have all packed on 10-20lbs of lean muscle within a year of training with the team.

Like you say if running did that Mo Farah would built like a Greek god.

Sir Mo who was also juiced to the fucking nuts. On different gear like. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chaser said:

agreed. 

im convinced football is dirty AF and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was on some kind of juice but the second picture is an attainable physique without PED

I highly doubt he’s on any special sauce based on that pic. 

He’s just got very a low BF percentage which comes from being disciplined. 

Now if he were to sprout some big ole traps and massive vascular biceps then I’d question it. 

• Like 2

Just now, wykikitoon said:

What people overlook is. Football is a multi billion dollar industry. Why would they pop one of its biggest stars? 

It's not just Ronaldo though. People just need to look at the Bayern before and afters. Those photos are all one year apart in most cases and the gains are insane.

I'm sure I read something that said some muscle growth peptides are legal in Germany and that's the type of shit they'll be taking. 

Goretzka's transformation has been insane. He went from zero muscle mass to a tank in a ridiculously short space of time.

Some will be down to good genetics I'm sure, but literally every Bayern player packs on a shit load of lbs of lean muscle mass within 12 months at the club. It can't all be natural.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It's not just Ronaldo though. People just need to look at the Bayern before and afters. Those photos are all one year apart in most cases and the gains are insane.

I'm sure I read something that said some muscle growth peptides are legal in Germany and that's the type of shit they'll be taking. 

Goretzka's transformation has been insane. He went from zero muscle mass to a tank in a ridiculously short space of time.

Some will be down to good genetics I'm sure, but literally every Bayern player packs on a shit load of lbs of lean muscle mass within 12 months at the club. It can't all be natural.

you could say the same about joelinton tbh. he packed on shitloads of muscle around the time he went from a flop at centre forward to barnstorming midfield enforcer 

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

you could say the same about joelinton tbh. he packed on shitloads of muscle around the time he went from a flop at centre forward to barnstorming midfield enforcer 

You could, and I would never be biased enough to say it's not a possibility that are own players would/could be on the gear.

Though his muscle gain is nowt compared to the Bayern ones mind.

Look at Goretzka's man, it's Hugh Jackman levels which was 100% not natty.

download.jpeg

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

You could, and I would never be biased enough to say it's not a possibility that are own players would/could be on the gear.

Though his muscle gain is nowt compared to the Bayern ones mind.

Look at Goretzka's man, it's Hugh Jackman levels which was 100% not natty.

download.jpeg

Those are ridiculous. Winds me up that people can look like me through just taking some naughty supplements.

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season