Leonard Jeffrey "Oz" Osborne Silent Mags v Barry Spencer Taylor Boring Bastard Wolves

wykikitoon

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye he gives a good interview. An actual intelligent bloke talking sense. 

Contrast that with his predecessor 

Howe’s done an incredible job. There’s arguably only Trippier and Wilson unavailable that would improve the team. It’s not even Easter and we’ve got practically no chance of being relegated. Look at the bench tonight as well. Virtually fuck all to call on to change things if we go behind. Don’t get me wrong, Burn, Targett and Bruno have been great additions and Wood’s done an invaluable job but it’s been top 6 form this year (or thereabouts). We were fucking dismal under Bruce as well. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Howe’s done an incredible job. There’s arguably only Trippier and Wilson unavailable that would improve the team. It’s not even Easter and we’ve got practically no chance of being relegated. Look at the bench tonight as well. Virtually fuck all to call on to change things if we go behind. Don’t get me wrong, Burn, Targett and Bruno have been great additions and Wood’s dove and invaluable job but it’s been top 6 form this year (or thereabouts). We were fucking dismal under Bruce as well. 

Aye, I’m genuinely excited about what he can do with a summer of spending. Especially considering how well he’s identified the players he needed for this specific challenge and how well they’ve been integrated and put into the team. The likes of Burn and Targett look like they’ve been here for years. Fair play to him for going with Almiron tonight too. I think most would have picked Murphy to play on the right for, practically, the full match but I thought Almiron had his best game for us in at least 18 months.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Howe’s done an incredible job. There’s arguably only Trippier and Wilson unavailable that would improve the team. It’s not even Easter and we’ve got practically no chance of being relegated. Look at the bench tonight as well. Virtually fuck all to call on to change things if we go behind. Don’t get me wrong, Burn, Targett and Bruno have been great additions and Wood’s dove and invaluable job but it’s been top 6 form this year (or thereabouts). We were fucking dismal under Bruce as well. 

Aye, outstanding job. All these people banging on about money spent, Wood has been mostly shite we’d have been better off if Wilson had been available so I think when people keep bringing that up it’s absurd. 

It’s the turnaround in players since he come in, like Emil Krafth actually looks competent now whereas I genuinely didn’t understand how he made it as a professional footballer under Bruce. We were miles better than the side who are 8th, and in good form, imagine how good we are going to be when he doesn’t have to play Wood, Almiron, etc. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I missed Goodman commentating on Wood’s goal by saying that we just about deserved it for our performance in the first 70 minutes :lol: The first 70 minutes of a 90 minute game. The bitter mackem twat

Had a quick look on ReadyToGroom and they all fucking hate him for being an arselicker / mag apologist :lol: The seethe on there btw. Given we’ve all sold our souls to the devil and they’d never swap with us it’s odd it bothers them so much. It’s almost like the truth is they were ecstatic when the takeover was off and now it’s happened (and we’re not getting relegated) they’ve completely lost what little objectivity they had. 

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Howe’s done an incredible job. There’s arguably only Trippier and Wilson unavailable that would improve the team. It’s not even Easter and we’ve got practically no chance of being relegated. Look at the bench tonight as well. Virtually fuck all to call on to change things if we go behind. Don’t get me wrong, Burn, Targett and Bruno have been great additions and Wood’s done an invaluable job but it’s been top 6 form this year (or thereabouts). We were fucking dismal under Bruce as well. 

ngcb8

When you think where we were at Christmas, if he doesn’t win manager of the season I’ll be… 

… well, not in the least bit shocked, our end of the table doesn’t count, but we know what he’s done is remarkable. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Howay said:

They keep going on and on about ASM in the post match discussion here. Did they miss that he was absolutely fucking dreadful?

had a couple of canny punts at putting one in stowell street in the second half.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

ngcb8

When you think where we were at Christmas, if he doesn’t win manager of the season I’ll be… 

… well, not in the least bit shocked, our end of the table doesn’t count, but we know what he’s done is remarkable. 

in that time we’ve gained 24 points. Everton have gained 6!!

• Haha 4

Tremendous result.

Spent all day, pre match drinks and most of the match, bed wetting. Even went to cover my eyes for the penalty (but relented) :lol: 

The Wor Flags display was my favourite to date with flags in every side of the ground and the scenes pre and post match were a thing of beauty.

Bruno looked like a Rolls Royce and I just can’t wait to see him surrounded by better quality players next season.

If we can get good money for ASM I’d be happy to see him move on in the summer. So frustrating to see a player with those skills not seem to have that little bit extra upstairs to become a really great player.

Also a massive round of applause for Dubravka with a wonderful save to secure the points.

We’re SAFE!

Well done Eddie. Magnificent.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tremendous result.

Spent all day, pre match drinks and most of the match, bed wetting. Even went to cover my eyes for the penalty (but relented) :lol: 

The Wor Flags display was my favourite to date with flags in every side of the ground and the scenes pre and post match were a thing of beauty.

Bruno looked like a Rolls Royce and I just can’t wait to see him surrounded by better quality players next season.

If we can get good money for ASM I’d be happy to see him move on in the summer. So frustrating to see a player with those skills not seem to have that little bit extra upstairs to become a really great player.

Also a massive round of applause for Dubravka with a wonderful save to secure the points.

We’re SAFE!

Well done Eddie. Magnificent.

Post sausage gifs or GTFO

• Haha 5

I am astonished by how much I'm reading that wood either dived or wasn't fouled for our penalty, it's a stonewall penalty surely?

I know this isn't the least biased place to ask but I don't just have my nufc specs on do I? It's clear as day. 

• Like 4