Dearest Brenda's Brazilian Mag's v Bronzed Brendan Bloated Heed Bastards

wykikitoon

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
How far from relegation do some of our fans need to be to stop saying “surely that’s enough” IF Burnley won their game in hand we’d be 9 points clear of them with 6 games to go :lol: 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Knew it! :lol: :lol:

How many injury time winners have these had lately? :lol:

Screenshot_20220417-162327__01.jpg

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

turned on GIF

I've just watched that 12 times in a row.   :spinwank:

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Knew it! :lol: :lol:

How many injury time winners have these had lately? :lol:

Screenshot_20220417-162327__01.jpg

:lol: Of course Leicester were the better side in a game both sides should have been awarded 0 points. I’d love to see how much better in quality their games are every week.

It was a bit of a dead rubber (although shouldnt have been for them, so maybe chalk that up to our press and shape stopping their moves) and I think a draw was likely the “fair result” but for all their possession they had 2 shots on target to our 7, so the mackems can whinge we were “flukey” but we looked more dangerous for the entire game and made our chances count. Leicester can’t feel hard done by here imo. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Of course Leicester were the better side in a game both sides should have been awarded 0 points. I’d love to see how much better in quality their games are every week.

It was a bit of a dead rubber and I think a draw was likely the “fair result” but for all their possession they had 2 shots on target to our 7, so the mackems can whinge we were “flukey” but we looked more dangerous for the entire game and made our chances count. Leicester can’t feel hard done by here imo.

Leicester and the mackems can suck my winnits and call it Easter.

• Haha 5

I'm actually shocked that Bruno hasn't scored more goals in his professional career. Perhaps it's a function of playing in a deeper position for other teams, but he has the athleticism, footballing intelligence, touch, timing of his runs into the box, basically everything you need to be a top goal scoring midfielder in his locker. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Alan Smith and that commentator need putting on suicide watch.  They were fucking desperate for us to lose.  CUNTS

So, I was enjoying a quiet drinks in Keswick when this plastic Yorkshire cunt starts cheering Newcarstle winning against some midland side. Completely ruined my Pimms, and after our great win against City yesterday too. Christ, my ring hurts today BTW. Guffaw. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

I'm actually shocked that Bruno hasn't scored more goals in his professional career. Perhaps it's a function of playing in a deeper position for other teams, but he has the athleticism, footballing intelligence, touch, timing of his runs into the box, basically everything you need to be a top goal scoring midfielder in his locker. 

I think it’s a case of looking at our team and thinking ‘who the fuck else is going to score?’

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think it’s a case of looking at our team and thinking ‘who the fuck else is going to score?’

:lol: After watching ASM and Joelinton both sky it about 4 times each I can’t blame him. 

I agree it’s a mix of this plus as Polarboy said he played deeper for Lyon with Pacqueta playing ahead, whereas I think Shelvey sits deeper now. 

Edited by Howay

We’re lucky. Lucky we’ve got a world class midfielder busting his gut to get on the end of something in the 95th minute. 
Also good to see the mackem who watched the whole match desperate to see us lose claim at full time that the result ‘means nowt’. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

"I find your lack of faith in Dwight Gayle disturbing."

darth-vader.jpg

• Haha 4

Our touch in the final third was appalling most of the afternoon and Shelvey seemed set on permanently playing it backwards .... but who gives a shit?! Bruno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nufc:

3 points on 9th. This top 10 finish is on!

• Like 4

Have to create chances to score Brendan, he had the same complaint when his Swansea side come to St James and passed it back and forth in the centre circle and went on to lose. 

• Like 2