Dearest Brenda's Brazilian Mag's v Bronzed Brendan Bloated Heed Bastards

wykikitoon

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

Our touch in the final third was appalling most of the afternoon and Shelvey seemed set on permanently playing it backwards .... but who gives a shit?! Bruno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nufc:

3 points on 9th. This top 10 finish is on!

I’ve been meaning to ask you but do you still want to go halves on that bet? 

• Haha 2

What an end to a game. Sent the pub crazy with our celebrations. Cramlington barmaid all over the shop.

Im sure Bruno was still in our half just before Willock crossed :lol: 

Fucking loved it. Just need a pub to show the dodgy games on Wednesday. :) 

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s absolutely mind blowing that we didn’t win a game until December and are now 3 points off 9th with 6 games to go :lol: 

If Howe doesn’t get Manager of the Season for this, there’ll be some trips to Saudi embassies on the cards. 

It’s almost as unprecedented as Leicester winning the thing. 

• Like 4

How good a finish was that from Bruno though, one thing busting a gut to get to the box in the 95th minute but he actually had to angle it in the top right corner to get it away from the defender. Top class.

Love the fact we can sit back and enjoy the last few games with no squeaky bums in sight and draw up fantasy 11s around Bruno & co. Maybe it gives Howe that little bit extra peace of mind to see what he exactly wants to build for next season.

Incredible turnaround since December. Some of our performances, like today haven't been spectacular but you cant possibly ask for more from this squad.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If Howe doesn’t get Manager of the Season for this, there’ll be some trips to Saudi embassies on the cards. 

The title race winner gets it but aye if you actually look at the job at hand, this just completely stands out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

How many times were we told no one had ever survived from the position we were in? And he’s not only kept the team up but could possibly finish top half :lol:.

• Like 4

weird game, like neither team could be all that arsed. delighted for bruno, best player on the pitch by a mile, second goal sent a previously subdued crowd mental!

hopefully they can drum up a bit more enthusiasm for last few games because a top half finish is there for the taking but by god we need two new strikers as an absolute priority.

• Like 3

When Howe got the job if you’d said to me (even though it would’ve been a nerve-shredding scenario) would you take having to get a result at Burnley at the end of the season to stay up? I’d have taken that in a shot 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s absolutely mind blowing that we didn’t win a game until December and are now 3 points off 9th with 6 games to go :lol: 

If you take the 5 points off that we had on the board when Howe arrived, we'd still be 16th, 4 points ahead of Everton and 7 points clear of relegation. 

We're gonna be mathematically safe soon. 18 possible points remaining for Watford and we're 15 ahead of them. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If you take the 5 points off that we had on the board when Howe arrived, we'd still be 16th, 4 points ahead of Everton and 7 points clear of relegation. 

Fucking hell 😮 

58 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We're gonna be mathematically safe soon. 18 possible points remaining for Watford and we're 15 ahead of them. 

If you add the points on we were fucking robbed from corrupt officials we would be 4th now

• Haha 5

What an end that was! Just watched the replay since I'm an early to bed dandy these days. Love seeing us pinch it from a side just trying to run the clock down pretty well the entire match. Brilliant!

Too pissed to read back through but if it’s not been mentioned, Krafth was superb today. 
Miggy also excellent. Two players who haven’t had much praise since Howe was appointed but if it wasn’t for Bruno being our best player by miles, these two were as important as anyone today. 

• Like 9

The fact that krafth is just performing as one of the team now is utterly remarkable, he didn’t look like a professional player under Bruce. 

I love beating rodgers teams, ever since his Swansea side came up and we did them 2-1 under Pardew in the most boring game I’ve ever watched. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

The fact that krafth is just performing as one of the team now is utterly remarkable, he didn’t look like a professional player under Bruce. 

I love beating rodgers teams, ever since his Swansea side came up and we did them 2-1 under Pardew in the most boring game I’ve ever watched. 

Agreed he was really good today, he’s looked really solid in general recently but today was possibly his best performance for us. I think he’s more than earned his spot ahead of Manquillo. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, toonotl said:

What an end that was! Just watched the replay since I'm an early to bed dandy these days. Love seeing us pinch it from a side just trying to run the clock down pretty well the entire match. Brilliant!

Same here and still buzzing. Must admit thinking WTF when Targett didn't let the ball go for a goal kick but soon shut up. Bruno just showed everyone what a box to box player should be! 🥅🍻 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Was that the match where Rodgers was at pains to point out that they had more possession in his post match interview, the self regarding cunt. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was that the match where Rodgers was at pains to point out that they had more possession in his post match interview, the self regarding cunt. :lol:

Is that not just every game he loses?

• Like 1