Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

47 minutes ago, Howay said:

He’s absolutely fucking class. It’s going to be great watching him for us, especially once our front line improves and is able to really capitalize on his passing. 

The understanding he has with Pacqueta man, if we can sign him (or someone like him) his game will be next fucking level. Think Yorke and Cole, but not cunts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I hope hes here for more than 100 games

I'm thinking there might be a slight limit of his English not being quite there yet as he said something like "I want to play..." then he said "mil" then thought for a second then said "a hundred more games here". 

Mil is Portuguese for a thousand...... 

• Like 3

Credit to Howe for resisting the temptation to break up a winning setup and simply throw our new world-class midfielder into the first team once the transfer window closed. He bided his time, introduced Bruno slowly, and once the time was right he's given the lad his chance and Bruno has more than taken it. 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Credit to Howe for resisting the temptation to break up a winning setup and simply throw our new world-class midfielder into the first team once the transfer window closed. He bided his time, introduced Bruno slowly, and once the time was right he's given the lad his chance and Bruno has more than taken it. 

this 

place erupted today when his second goal went in. reckon the lad was properly moved by it. don't think it's being ridiculous to suggest we've got a kid here that's got the world in his hands.     :)

• Like 5