Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was in a prick like manner trying to link you to “mackem like behaviour” spuriously just for a laugh.

Unforgiveable.

I am actually sorry, I can see it now but apparently my radar is well off for humour this morning :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ That's the second or third time someone has posted that now. Two things I found interesting, one Bruno says Joe helped him with his english when he got here but right from the off bruno's english has been good, did he really mean his Geordie venacular?

Two, is that Spaniel Ears doing the interviewing? Does she have a less saggy sister? Asking for a friend, @wykikitoon.

Edited by sammynb
fucking H key on this keyboard is shite
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, sammynb said:

^^^ That's the second or third time someone has posted that now. Two things I found interesting, one Bruno says Joe helped him with his english when he got here but right from the off bruno's english has been good, did he really mean his Geordie venacular?

Two, is that Spaniel Ears doing the interviewing? Does she have a less saggy sister? Asking for a friend, @wykikitoon.

I wondered if it was spaniel ears too... Wonder if thats why Bruno was a bit sheepish when he mentioned to her that money was donated to dog charities :D

Not seen it posted before or maybe it's early onset dementia!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:wub:

Fuck me, how bitter are the Arsenal cunts. Still swarming Newcastle threads to try and wind us up :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The absolute inevitability of us accelerating past Arsenal over the next couple of seasons is a fucking delightful thought.

Arteta's hair helmet will be fully grey by the end of it.

Not just them, but surely Chelsea, and Spurs too? 

The North remembers.

3 hours ago, MrBass said:

Fuck me, how bitter are the Arsenal cunts. Still swarming Newcastle threads to try and wind us up :lol:

:lol: The funniest part is many of them keep saying we’re obsessed with them! 

• Haha 4