2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Not exactly an avid follower of his but does he ever talk about football? :lol: 

Edited by Alex

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not exactly an avid follower of his but does he ever talk about football? :lol: 

I can barely understand a word he says half the time, so he literally could be talking about anything for me.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I know her, she's married to one of my mates. She's fucking bimboed her way into a career and she hates Newcastle down to me and cousin constantly taking the piss

Did they invite the other Thundercats to the wedding? 
IPD-Grab-10h22m33s08_3089017.jpg?2014022

• Haha 9

30 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I know her, she's married to one of my mates. She's fucking bimboed her way into a career and she hates Newcastle down to me and cousin constantly taking the piss

I’ve chatted to her briefly once. She was on with Rafa and Caulkin at a talk in at the Tyneside Cinema sponsored by The Times. Also there was a show that ran briefly on Channel 4 which was kind of their version of The Sunday Supplement. She was on once and there  was a scouser who worked as a tipster for one of the red tops who was a regular on there. He had to explain to her that betting on the result of a football match was a three horse race and not (as she thought) a two horse race. Even after spelling it out I wasn’t convinced she’d understood. :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I bet your mates guide dog hates her as well.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

still trying to get my head around why you would confess to the world that you had a wet dream on a plane. 

To encourage people to like and subscribe?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Did they invite the other Thundercats to the wedding? 
IPD-Grab-10h22m33s08_3089017.jpg?2014022

How dare you besmirch the honour of Cheetara by putting this menopausal wine bag in the same bracket 😐😤

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Went to the local bike shop at lunch that's got a caf attached. Having a coffee and I say to a mate. I'm sure I've just seen Isacc Hayden with John (the owner) he just laughed. 

It was him!!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsEc2p7MriF/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

He must be getting peddled soon, you should have spoke to him.

• Haha 3

That list :lol: so fucking what? The idea that’s some heinous list of crimes against football. That’s fairly standard stuff in sport at the highest level. At least it is when teams are competent and professional. And that’s not a lot of incidents over a season anyway. If you can call them incidents. But aye, it’s a definite sign teams are rattled like. Imagine having the temerity to potentially get top 4 this soon? Because the alternative to a new kid on the block like us is probably Man City winning about 80% of domestic trophies for the foreseeable. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

Personal favourite is arguing that Fulham had an extra player on the field when we were in the process of fucking destroying them. That level of shithousery could only have been improved by arguing that they had one extra only to point out that he'd allow it since it clearly wasn't helping much. :lol:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Apparently someone has been compiling a list of Tindall's "crimes" this season. Not rattled at all these lads. 

Is that in the Athletic? 

Fuck. Me. The sad arsenal cunts. 

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat