2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Just seen Ginola saying the same thing happened to him and wishing Hislop well on twitter/X. So unless he's mistaken perhaps it was more serious than heat stroke given Ginola had a heart attack. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to it. The part where Howe is saying “if they want a quick game we will give them one” is apparently ahead of the Man U game we absolutely pumped them after Ten Hag whinged about us saying we time waste :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Since when has Given been working for the club? I seen him in some of the videos for the US tour in club training gear. 

I don't really know if he's working with the club. Officially, I think nothing has been announced. A few days ago, it was announced that she would do a kind of meeting-clinic in the US, so maybe that's why she was with the guys on tour.

Perhaps we will find an official announcement around the corner, if they decide to give him a position.

Or maybe they're just doing this to bring everything to do with the club to that sense of belonging that we didn't have with Ashley (like they've done with Shola).

https://experience.jugo.io/newcastle-event-meet-shay-given

• Like 1

Watching the baseball video the club has put up on YouTube and Bruno looks like a pure tart trying to hit the ball. :lol:

No such bother for Murphy though, home run for that lad.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Watching the baseball video the club has put up on YouTube and Bruno looks like a pure tart trying to hit the ball. :lol:

No such bother for Murphy though, home run for that lad.

Tbf, even when Bruno kicks the ball, the thing that he’s genuinely class at, it looks weird. The man’s joints are like an action figure 

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Stick around for the swing. Like an 8 year old girl. 

Him and Joelinton couldn't swing for shit. 

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Why is he still talking

He got a 3 year contract off Ashley when he knew the sale was agreed. £8mil golden handshake. He can fuck off making out like he did us any favours. He also referred to the Howe speculation as "the bloke who relegated Bournemouth", so I call bullshit on his claim he recommended him to the club 

• Like 6

Has the Baconator got another book coming out or something? 

Why would anyone with any interest in football give a gibbering fuck what this waste of skin has to say? 

Just fucking retire and fuck off to Portugal  or wherever. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Has the Baconator got another book coming out or something? 

Why would anyone with any interest in football give a gibbering fuck what this waste of skin has to say? 

Just fucking retire and fuck off to Portugal  or wherever. 

BECAUSE FUCKIN FOOTBALL PODCASTS!!!! 🤪

( I imagine. I’m on a couple, there’s fuckin thousands of them, surprised you’ve not been asked :cuppa:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Why is he still talking

He’s more full of shit than his backed up netty (dunny) 

• Haha 2